Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Am I the only one who thinks that they completely ruined everything that made Rosalina special by giving her a baby counterpart? I mean, the girl in Galaxy never existed? It's like the existence of Baby Rosalina nullifies her backstory from Super Mario Galaxy, whether Mario Kart is canon or not.

Anser said:
Am I the only one who thinks that they completely ruined everything that made Rosalina special by giving her a baby counterpart? I mean, the girl in Galaxy never existed? It's like the existence of Baby Rosalina nullifies her backstory from Super Mario Galaxy, whether Mario Kart is canon or not.

Relax. I don't know how this ruins her backstory...

I mean, the other baby counterparts don't ruin their backstories...

Ulrich said:
Anser said:

Relax. I don't know how this ruins her backstory...

I mean, the other baby counterparts don't ruin their backstories...

That's implying that Mario has any sort of continuity or canon anyway.

Why do you guys get a choice out of ten?

Well, Nintendo are finally realising Europe and Australia exist.

But those two characters... fanfics and fan theories have come true! WHERE'S MAH DIDDY KONG AND BOWSER JR.?

It all started from this as a fan-made character.
l
l
V
http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Characters#Baby_Rosalina

Then our wishes came true.

I predicted that the first spot would be Baby Rosalina.

I hope there's going to be DLC characters: Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr. and Birdo.

A mixed bag for today if you asked me. Nintendo must be turning lazy on us if the company never intended to bring back Diddy and Bowser Jr.. Even Dry Bones got the cold shoulder.

But the strangest mystery has to be Rosalina's baby counterpart. If Nintendo wants to represent Rosalina more, this isn't exactly the best way to maintain her special attributes.

I don't know why Nintendo added Baby Rosalina on purpose.
I think it was a common suggestion from most Mario fans.
At first, Baby Rosalina was a fan-made Mario character.

i think baby waluigi would have been a better use of a character slot than pink gold peach

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
i think baby waluigi would have been a better use of a character slot than pink gold peach

Oh no, Baby Wario goes first if you asked me.

Ragna the Bloodedge said:

Make that Baby Metal Waluigi

DS Wario Stadium and Yoshi Valley are unrecognizable.

Mount Wario, another Wario course for me to love. I love all Wario courses but hate Wario. :p

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I love all Wario courses, but hate Wario. :p

I love Wario courses AND I <3<3<3<3<3<3 Wario

Pink Gold Peach is hilarious, but I prefer if Metal Mario gets left alone. Pink Gold Peach is now the official troll character of Mario Kart.

Also, Baby Rosalina is meh, but I guess it's funny that the BJAODN is now a reality... somewhat.

I'm going to miss free Diddy Kongs and Bowser Jr.s.

Baby Luigi said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I love all Wario courses, but hate Wario. :p

I love Wario courses AND I <3<3<3<3<3<3 Wario

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but just in case, I was under the impression you hated him considering you kill him as much as possible.

Unless there's another row (which I doubt), R.I.P. Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr, Birdo, Dry Bones, King Boo, and Petey Piranha. You will be missed.

Oh yeah Pink Gold Peach is the new Honey Queen. I'll probably play as her online just to piss people off. :P

They may not want to hear this, but Funky Kong or Honey Queen would've been smarter than a Metal Mario clone.

MnSG said:
They may not want to hear this, but Funky Kong or Honey Queen would've been smarter than a Metal Mario clone.

Eh, at least her voice isn't as obnoxious as Funky or Honey Queen.

We're killing Wario in the act of love. Wario is so cute, and you'd be an idiot to think otherwise. Wario deserves nothing higher than 12th place because 12 > 1, so we really do love him a lot.

I really like H. Queen to return, honestly. She's not a Koopaling or something based off an existing character.

Back