Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Well, isn't the ATV thing technically both?

I think her biker suit is based on her pose; her pose resembles her biker pose rather than her karting pose.

So... are ATVs a new category or some unique kart type?

I'm pretty sure Iwata said buggy type vehicles are a new type.

Better update the Mario Kart 8 page

Anser said:
I just noticed a strange "discrepancy" in Rosalina's artwork. If she's posing with a kart and not a motorcycle...

Why is she wearing her biker suit?

ATVs aren't exactly dress-friendly, so it's safe to say that Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina will use their biker outfits while riding on them.

Here's some awesome pics of the courses I found while browsing on GameFAQs

MarioCircuitMK8.jpeg

MK8SweetSweetCanyon.png

MK8ThwompRuins.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
Here's some awesome pics of the courses I found while browsing on GameFAQs

MarioCircuitMK8.jpeg

MK8SweetSweetCanyon.png

MK8ThwompRuins.jpg

noice
thumbup.gif

infinite8 said:
Mushroom Cup Prediction

Mario Circuit
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Thwomp Ruins
"Boo House"

Actually, maybe San Francisco could be Mushroom Cup?

"San Francisco" - Flower Cup
"Koopalings' Nightclub" - Star Cup
Sunshine Airport - Star Cup
Shy Guy Falls - Flower Cup
"Sky with Airship Course" - Special Cup
"Subcoaster Course" - Special Cup
Dolphin Shoals - Flower Cup

infinite8 said:
Mushroom Cup Prediction

Mario Circuit
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Thwomp Ruins
"Boo House"
Except Mario Circuit wasn't in Mushroom Cup since Super Mario Kart.

Pretty sure Mario Circuit will be a Mushroom Cup course this time. It's straightforward and easy and it looks like it introduces the gravity mechanic

ToadHarborMk8.png

San Francisco is called Toad Harbor. Who knew this would be a Toad course? Lol.

EDIT: apparently it's a flower cup course

Those Flower Cup signs were Galaxy Air ads in the demo. Shows how things change in development.

Baby Luigi said:
Pretty sure Mario Circuit will be a Mushroom Cup course this time. It's straightforward and easy and it looks like it introduces the gravity mechanic
Mario Circuit from Mario Kart 7 also looks straightforward, easy, and it also has gliding segments. Dunno about how "representative" the gliding is, but still.

I wish Mario didn't get a circuit like he always does, except for the beach in Mario Kart Arcade GP.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Circuit from Mario Kart 7 also looks straightforward, easy, and it also has gliding segments. Dunno about how "representative" the gliding is, but still.

I wish Mario didn't get a circuit like he always does, except for the beach in Mario Kart Arcade GP.

Yeah but signs point to Mario Circuit being a starting course here. I mean it looks so bland and boring compared to the other courses. We have 12 revealed courses, correct? That leaves 4, assuming we get 16 new tracks like always, and 2 would be a Bowser's Castle and a Rainbow Road. Wonder what the 2 will be?

Baby Luigi said:
Olaf said:
All three of my favorite MK7 tracks are returning.

It'd be even awesomer if we see Wario Colosseum.

Yeah, I loved all of them. Now it needs Rosalina's Ice World and the battle tracks and I'm complete
Fuck that track it's like my least favorite track

Haven't we known this, like, a while ago?

Useless feature is useless. I won't stop pressing the buttons I need to freaking MOVE to press the horn button.

i would totally spam the shit out that horn while playing online

What I mean is that it's useless not because of the feature itself, but because how uncomfortable to use it looks. If there's a specific button to use it, then it's ok. I'm just saying I'm not going to let go of the buttons to get the stylus out of the GamePad just to use the horn.

The A-Team said:
i would totally spam the shit out that horn while playing online
I would too. This is coming from a girl who loves to annoy people by purposely playing it bad.

Anser said:
What I mean is that it's useless not because of the feature itself, but because how uncomfortable to use it looks. If there's a specific button to use it, then it's ok. I'm just saying I'm not going to let go of the buttons to get the stylus out of the GamePad just to use the horn.
I see. Yeah, that would be pointleess.

Back