• Hip hopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hippo's ***

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Band Geek

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
non stereotypical students are the best

So students that don't speak with a stereotypical accent are the best?

no students that don't have the student type are the best

i'm afraid that students aren't seperated into jocks, nerds, emos and hip-hoppers

if they were then there would be school wars every single day

I don't really like people who stereotype students, it just seems wrong, so I won't vote.

Also, somewhat related, I'd be a mix of a Geek and an Artist.

I voted for 'nerd' before I saw nobody else was voting, and I thought about for five seconds and realized that they were right. Yeah, it's pretty shallow to try to group people in those categories.

I agree with everything about no stereotypes allowed etcetera etcetera but I chose band geek because BAND.

band is life

Too be fair, i voted jock, but i was personally a jock, a band geek, a nerd, an emo (not a stereotypical one either, but i used to write very emo stories), and a hippo (i was chubby as a freshman, lost a lot of weight playing hockey though.)

I guess the only thing i cant claim to be is a hip hopper, because its always been rock for me. even when all my friends liked hip hop, it was heavy metal, alt metal, classic rock, alt rock, indie, neo metal, scream rock, noise rock, electronica, club rock, modern rock, etc, you name it, i've probably listned to it. never really got into hiphop though, except eminem and asheru. i guess you could count mack miller in there, but thats only one song and because of my hockey obsession, so.

I guess nerd if anything, considering my vast interest in a variety of electronic devices, science, and biology.

But I'd also say emo as I was constantly negative, massively depressed, talked very little, and usually stayed away from everyone. This continued throughout my entire school life as I would expect everyone to hate me automatically and eventually developed more severe mental issues because of it.

Back