Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hippo's ***

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Band Geek

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Alexneushoorn said:
Stay on topic.
You know, people have trouble with that sometimes, but the thread either gets back on topic, or locked. You don't have to be like someone else on here to start pointing out every thread that gets derailed.

Jock Geek.

Okay, I'll admit, I'm not TOO athletic. But I love sports.

I just read the rules about spamming just now, sorry didn't know that wasn't allowed :waluigi:

But yeah.. Not only stereotypes but I also dislike groupings... like 'gamers' and stuff.. why do people feel the need to entitle themselves =~=

But I'mma just vote for hippo's because they are an interesting creature..and they're always hungry for some reason..

Ghostony said:
I just read the rules about spamming just now, sorry didn't know that wasn't allowed :waluigi:

But yeah.. Not only stereotypes but I also dislike groupings... like 'gamers' and stuff.. why do people feel the need to entitle themselves =~=

But I'mma just vote for hippo's because they are an interesting creature..and they're always hungry for some reason..

hungry hungry hippos

:yoshi:

Ghostony said:
.. why do people feel the need to entitle themselves

It's not that they feel they need to, it's just a whole lot easier to say a stereotype than to explain the habits and actions of individual people in a group of 15.

I know some RPG involving stereotype students. There are boys and girls. They are jocks, nerds, emo's and hippers. The major characters of these stereotypes are all female. I choose an personality for school years with that game.

Alexneushoorn said:
I know some RPG involving stereotype students. There are boys and girls. They are jocks, nerds, emo's and hippers. The major characters of these stereotypes are all female. I choose an personality for school years with that game.

I don't know anyone who falls squarely into any of those stereotypes.

Nice Cage said:
Alexneushoorn said:

As a jock, you get a good reputation at gym. As a nerd, you get a good reputation in class. As an emo, you can show your emotional side. As a hipper, you are popular among students. So the stereotypes have a point.

Alexneushoorn said:
Nice Cage said:
Alexneushoorn said:

As a jock, you get a good reputation at gym. As a nerd, you get a good reputation in class. As an emo, you can show your emotional side. As a hipper, you are popular among students. So the stereotypes have a point.

wat if u fal in 2 al of thos? wat if?

Brock said:
Alexneushoorn said:
Nice Cage said:
Alexneushoorn said:

wat if u fal in 2 al of thos? wat if?

I haven't experimented on that and I'm not planning on doing it either.

Alexneushoorn said:
So I'm an emo because, even though I love obscure things - like maths, weird Japanese stuff, whatever - and have a rather weird sense of humour, I can show my emotional side, yet I don't associate with emos (the stereotypical ones at any rate)... Noted.

Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
Alexneushoorn said:
It sure is quiet around here.
Threads do die ya know...

a thread never dies. they just go missing in action.

Back