Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Hip hopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hippo's ***

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Band Geek

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I am an introverted kid with ADHD. I am considered to be very bright, but very disobedient. I am consistently inconsistent. So I get a bunch of poor grades because of my poor work habits. I give only full attention or no attention. Barely any middle-ground. I am willing to learn mostly certain material that I want to learn, but unwilling to do the work. I have pretty noticeable mood-swings; one day I'm very jolly, the other day, I'm very depressed.

I wonder what all of that would fall under. I despise labels anyway.

If I'm serious, though, I'd be band geek and nerd. I'm obviously very into band and music, which is where the band geek is (duh). On the nerd side, I'm in the top five percent of my class and I absolutely LOVE all kinds of science. If you follow me on twitter, you know that I occasionally spout random astronomy, chemistry, physics, etc. at my followers. I'll be a chemical engineer someday! ;D

Im' a fat autistic kid and i have a form of heavy amnesia. It's not easy to live when you have the autism form ASS.

I'm really quiet and usually spend my free time listening to/making music. I have no idea what group I'm in, I only know that I'm sure as fuck not a jock. That would imply some semblance of athletic talent (I ran cross-country for a few years in middle school, but that's it).

I don't know how people view me, which scares me.

FireUmbreon said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
what the high hell is a hippo's ass
he must mean the obese people.

Tasteful.

Alexneushoorn said:
Im' a fat autistic kid and i have a form of heavy amnesia. It's not easy to live when you have the autism form ASS.

What I'm getting out of this is that you can't remember anything and have autism in your ass.

I have autism in my brains. Not in my ass. It's not easy, because the ASS is a VERY heavy form of autism. My autistic dad is lucky he has PDD-NOS, which is a lighter form of autism.

Alexneushoorn said:
I have autism in my brains. Not in my ass. It's not easy, because the ASS is a VERY heavy form of autism. My autistic dad is lucky he has PDD-NOS, which is a lighter form of autism.

Does "ASS" mean Asperger's Syndrome?

Alexneushoorn said:

Maybe you should rephrase it then because it's hard not to read that as you telling me that your ass is a very heavy form of autism, and it's making me laugh a lot more than it should.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
I'm really quiet and usually spend my free time listening to/making music. I have no idea what group I'm in, I only know that I'm sure as fuck not a jock. That would imply some semblance of athletic talent (I ran cross-country for a few years in middle school, but that's it).

I work with people in their 30s through 50s who are very quiet and introverted. Some people just are, and no one I know ever holds it against them (they joke about it sometimes, but that's just playful), so I don't think you have much to worry about. At the very least, you won't need to stress about it after your school years.

anyway, I was home-schooled for most of my life, so basically the introverted nerd. Still that and I have no problem with it, but I'm so much better at talking to people in public scenarios now (still prefer one-on-one), I'm far more athletic (my job requires so much walking, goddammit), and I'm far healthier than I ever used to be. And I will be a TAFE student soon, so this is a relevant post!

Alexneushoorn said:

Maybe you should rephrase it then because it's hard not to read that as you telling me that your ass is a very heavy form of autism, and it's making me laugh a lot more than it should.
Aspergers Syndrome

Hey, I have Aspergers Syndrome and people say it's a very low form of Autism, and trust me, I know people with MUCH worse forms of Autism.

I have ADHD, which has nothing to do with this, but I guess it causes problems too?

Brock said:
I have ADHD, which has nothing to do with this, but I guess it causes problems too?

You can be smart, but your grades don't show it. I guess it's a nerd with low-grades.

I fit into Nerd, or Loner. I really only have about 5 friends, 3 of which don't hang out with me outside of class.

I used to be apart of one of the side groups (Normal, just an average group that talked and joked about whatever) but then the rest of them ditched me to be popular.

Sombrero Guy said:
Alexneushoorn said:

Aspergers Syndrome

That only has one S.

Nagito Komaeda said:
I am often considered a :posh:, overly intelligent, emo nerd.

Ah, humility.

Crocodile Dippy said:

I work with people in their 30s through 50s who are very quiet and introverted. Some people just are, and no one I know ever holds it against them (they joke about it sometimes, but that's just playful), so I don't think you have much to worry about. At the very least, you won't need to stress about it after your school years.

anyway, I was home-schooled for most of my life, so basically the introverted nerd. Still that and I have no problem with it, but I'm so much better at talking to people in public scenarios now (still prefer one-on-one), I'm far more athletic (my job requires so much walking, goddammit), and I'm far healthier than I ever used to be. And I will be a TAFE student soon, so this is a relevant post!

Thanks, that's good to know. :)

I was homeschooled for a few years (kindergarten to third grade), it was pretty cool from what I remember.

Baby Luigi said:
Brock said:

You can be smart, but your grades don't show it. I guess it's a nerd with low-grades.

I have ADHD and I fit in there, I guess. I've been told that I'm smart, but my grades are usually mediocre.

I have the Autism Spectrum Syndrome. People call it ASS for short. It's a VERY heavy autism form. I don't have any friends, i only have fantasy friends, my plushie collection and some school students that i talk to sometimes. :(

Back