• Hip hopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hippo's ***

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Band Geek

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Alexneushoorn said:
I have the Autism Spectrum Syndrome. People call it ASS for short. It's a VERY heavy autism form. I don't have any friends, i only have fantasy friends, my plushie collection and some school students that i talk to sometimes. :(

Don't be upset,at least you have some form of friends :)

Alexneushoorn said:
I have the Autism Spectrum Syndrome. People call it ASS for short. It's a VERY heavy autism form. I don't have any friends, i only have fantasy friends, my plushie collection and some school students that i talk to sometimes. :(
I might have that, only mildly though, the online test scored me 33, which is above 32 which is the level where mild autism is often diagnosed. It doesn't interfere with my life too much, I just find it harder to be social and find it hard to make friends.

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Alexneushoorn said:

Don't be upset,at least you have some form of friends :)

Unlike me who has none.

/emomoment

I am planning on attending the University of Groningen to study to become an animator and videogame developer. Once i get out of Handicapper School i will sign up for college.

Ness said:
Wow, lot of users have autism in here

Autism itself is pretty common, but keep in mind that autism is also really misunderstood and thus it is loosely diagnosed.

Although.... autism sure isn't fun for some of us.

Samus Aran said:
Ness said:
Wow, lot of users have autism in here

Autism itself is pretty common, but keep in mind that autism is also really misunderstood and thus it is loosely diagnosed.

Although.... autism sure isn't fun for some of us.

Or the diagnosis is increased due to increased awareness as well

That's right. It's a VERY bad handicap. I have problems with anger, behavior and language management.

Dr. Javelin said:
> asking which is the best on a mario forum

> totally not skewed results
i am sad i am the only jock on this forum with the courage to step foreward and risk bullying by the popular kids. :'(

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
gimee yo lunch money

ok ;-;

-------------------
edit

jokes on you!!! i dont even eat lunch *sob* TT_TT

Brock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
> asking which is the best on a mario forum

> totally not skewed results
i am sad i am the only jock on this forum with the courage to step foreward and risk bullying by the popular kids. :'(

Don't be sad. Maybe there are more jocks around the forum.

You. Have. Bad. Grammar.

Back