Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
From the Meta Knights, I would like Moon Knight. (I think that's what he's called)
I think his name might be Galactic Knight if I'm thinking of the same one you are.
But Galacta Knight not part of the Meta-Knights.

Plus he EXPLODED.

i think Moon Knight is purple, has a pitchfork and a moon symol on his helmet. (to Jeff) Galactic/Galacta Knight is the Last boss of Meta Knightmare Ultra on KSSU and the 3rd Last Boss of The TRUE Arena on KSSU.

Jigglypuff said:
Plus he EXPLODED.

Yeah he went KABLOOIE

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
From the Meta Knights, I would like Moon Knight. (I think that's what he's called)
I think his name might be Galactic Knight if I'm thinking of the same one you are.

Plus he EXPLODED.

i think Moon Knight is purple, has a pitchfork and a moon symol on his helmet.
Trident Knight.

The Meta-Knights are Axe Knight, Trident Knight, and Javelin Knight.

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:

Plus he EXPLODED.

Trident Knight.

Wow, creative names.

Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:

Plus he EXPLODED.

Trident Knight.

Wow, creative names.
What'da think? They were created in Kirby's Adventure in 1992.

Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:

Plus he EXPLODED.

Trident Knight.

Wow, creative names.
What'da think? They were created in Kirby's Adventure in 1992.
Almost as creative as most of the Megaman robot masters.

Well, now that you mention it...

Stoneman.png

I just put my thoughts into that post AND welcome to the Internet where you'll have to accept fads every now and then.

Zero777 said:
Since it has been a little while since I post something here, well............ hmmmm............ far suggested............ !!!! I got it:

How about C.C. from Code Geass be playable, I can't think of any special moves for her but she can be fast and powerful. Her Final smash can be touching someone and using her geass on the opponent to make them go through terrible tramatizing moments of there life, and then they are violently thrown (given about 80% of damage).

Who is C.C? And what is Code Geass?

Tigger416 said:
Zero777 said:
Since it has been a little while since I post something here, well............ hmmmm............ far suggested............ !!!! I got it:

How about C.C. from Code Geass be playable, I can't think of any special moves for her but she can be fast and powerful. Her Final smash can be touching someone and using her geass on the opponent to make them go through terrible tramatizing moments of there life, and then they are violently thrown (given about 80% of damage).

Who is C.C? And what is Code Geass?
An anime.

Back