Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Smashgoom202 said:
Togepi said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Beating.gif

We also need Pom Pom as a fighter.
Homestar Smash Bros
With the King of Town, from the all-time classic, Super Kingio Bros.!
And don't forget Stinkoman and 1-Up.

Togepi said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Togepi said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Beating.gif

We also need Pom Pom as a fighter.
Homestar Smash Bros
With the King of Town, from the all-time classic, Super Kingio Bros.!
And don't forget Stinkoman and 1-Up.
Other H*R releated ideas:

Fighters:
Homestar
Strong Bad
Strong Mad

AT's:
Arrowed Guy
4 Gregs
'Lil Brudder

Stage:
The Stick
Sweet Puttin' Cakes
Powered by The Cheat Land

I'll think of others later...

Vile said:
As awesome as Galaxy Man would be, I'd rather have Splash Woman.
Splashwoman.png

cantbebotheredtogetabetterpicture

I got one

Akuma (from Street Fighter)
An "unofficial" fighter in the second through fourth World Warrior Tournament. He is brought into the Smash Bros. universe by unknown forces.

Moveset:
Standard: Gou Hadoken
Up: Gou Shoryuuken
Side: Tatsumaki Zankukyaku (Hurricane Scythe Kick)
Down: Kongou Kokuretsu Zan
Final Smash: Shin Akuma (boosts Akuma's attack, defense, jump height, and speed)

Tier: High-Tier.

KP Blue said:
Akuma (from Street Fighter)
An "unofficial" fighter in the second through fourth World Warrior Tournament. He is brought into the Smash Bros. universe by unknown forces
You don't really have to explain how they fit into the SSB Universe. This isn't a fanfic. Though I guess you could if you like. :P

Bill Nye Fad would be an awesome AT. It'll be a bunch of Bill Nye Heads that spin around and KO people.

AT:
Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg: They appear onscreen, and start singing "Dick in a Box" with gift boxes strapped to their crotches. Any nearby opponents start dancing with them (works like Bellossom).

KP Blue said:
AT:
Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg: They appear onscreen, and start singing "Dick in a Box" with gift boxes strapped to their crotches. Any nearby opponents start dancing with them (works like Bellossom).
ew... :toad:

Iggy_Koopa http://www.mariowiki.com/Iggy_Koopa could be in it, his moves could be like:
A-button:Hits with his wand.
B-button: Swings his wand and little mecha-koopas pop out,when they hit u they die.
Down B-button:Points his wand down and shoots lava shooting himself up and hitting others in the way and with splash damage.
Up B-button:Spins in his shell with his mohawk sticking out to add to damage.
Left/Right B-button:Spits fireballs that when held get bigger and bigger to a certain extent.

Final Smash: Summons his mechanical Blooper machine from Yoshi's Safari and moves around and shoots players with its tentacle cannons.

Taunt 1: Spins and says Daddy did i do good?
Taunt 2: Jumps up screaming Koopalings are number 1/
Taunt 3: Pfft I'm better than anyone!

Iggy said:
Iggy_Koopa could be in it, his moves could be like:
A-button:Hits with wand.
B-button: Swings his wand and little mecha-koopas pop out,when they hit u they die.
Down B-button:Points his wand down and shoots lava shooting himself up and hitting others in the way and with splash damage.
Up B-button:Spins in his shell with his mohawk sticking out to add to damage.
Left/Right B-button:Spits fireballs that when held get bigger and bigger to a certain extent.

Final Smash: Summons his mechanical Blooper machine from Yoshi's Safari and moves around and shoots players with its tentacle cannons.

Taunt 1: Spins and says Daddy did i do good?
Taunt 2: Jumps up screaming Koopalings are number 1/
Taunt 3: Pfft I'm better than anyone!
Cool. :)
That's the first complete moveset in a while.

Lol I'm just a beast like that i could make a move set for every Koopaling honestly should i?

Sure. You can if you want to. I won't stop you (mainly because I don't have the power to stop you). ;)

Lol ok i will hmmm starting with Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von koopahttp://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f0/Ludwig_NSMBWii.png
A-button: Pulls out a violin and hit you with it.
B-button: Plays the violin and the cords snap off and fly in the direction he is facing
Down B-button:Pulls out a piano and smashes whoever is infront of him with it.
Up B-button: Jumps up and bites someone with his one tooth.
Left/Right B-button: Does a backflip and when he lands sends a shock wave that hurts and stuns other players on the ground for 2 seconds.
Final Smash: A violin Piano and Saxophone pop out and he becomes super fast playing all of them. They create a magical melody that reverses controls for other players and makes Ludwig invincible for 10 seconds.

Taunt1: Plays his violin while dancing.
Taunt2: Shouts I'm the smartest while he wiggles his tooth.
Taunt3: Pulls out a scroll and writes a symphony.

I'll post :Lemmy's, Wendy's, Ron's, Morton's, and Larry's later :)

Iggy said:
Lol ok i will hmmm starting with Ludwig von Koopa

Ludwig_NSMBWii.png

A-button: Pulls out a violin and hit you with it.
B-button: Plays the violin and the cords snap off and fly in the direction he is facing
Down B-button:Pulls out a piano and smashes whoever is infront of him with it.
Up B-button: Jumps up and bites someone with his one tooth.
Left/Right B-button: Does a backflip and when he lands sends a shock wave that hurts and stuns other players on the ground for 2 seconds.
Final Smash: A violin Piano and Saxophone pop out and he becomes super fast playing all of them. They create a magical melody that reverses controls for other players and makes Ludwig invincible for 10 seconds.

Taunt1: Plays his violin while dancing.
Taunt2: Shouts I'm the smartest while he wiggles his tooth.
Taunt3: Pulls out a scroll and writes a symphony.
Fix'd. ;)

The Koopalings in the next Super Smash Bros. game would be great, but would they all be seperate characters? ??? Also, this topic has, like, 40 pages. Shouldn't it be a sticky right now?

Yes they would be all seperate characters it couldn't be like pokemon trainer lol ill add the some more of there move sets later

Super Mario Bros. said:
The Koopalings in the next Super Smash Bros. game would be great, but would they all be seperate characters? ???
Depends on what Iggy wants. This is far-fetched suggestions, so we don't really have to exactly follow Nintendo's logic. Good point though. :-\

Larry_Koopa
http://www.mariowiki.com/Larry_Koopa
A-button: Throws a baseball at you.
B-button: He goes invisible and smashes your head.
Down B-button: Goes into his shell and holds out to mini bo-bombs that explode.
Left/Right B-button: Puts on a football helmet and charges you.
Up B-button: grabs and punts whoever is closest to him.
Finalsmash: Becomes three times his size with soccer clothes on and kicks anyone that he can get to off screen.(insta KO)
Taunt1: Throws a football in the air while smirking.
Taunt2: Screams 3 strikes your out
Taunt3: Grows larger and imitates his father.

Lemmy_Koopa
http://www.mariowiki.com/Lemmy_Koopa
A-button: hits you with his mohawk.
B-button: Shoots a bouncy ball out of his wand.
Up B-button:pulls out a jack-in-the-box and it uppercuts nearest person.
Down B-button: Walks on his hands kicking any player near him for 10 seconds
Left/Right B-button: Jumps on a Bouncy ball and bounces around smashing and running players over.
Finalsmash: Jumps on a Huge Bouncy and runs around shooting smaller balls at players while running them over
Taunt1:spins a bouncy ball on his finger while he balancs on a beach ball.
Taunt2: Shoots his wand at the ground and flys a few feet in the air.
Taunt3:Screams Hop where are you??????

Back