Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Lario said:
Item - LOL, internet car

When you use it, you'll run over everyone.

This really did make me laugh for some reason.

Character item - Really sharp and shiny thing - Lures everyone into attacking it, because it's so shiiiiiiiiiny... and shaaaaaaaaarp...

^FTW

Stage - Diner

You fight in a diner, where everything is huge and you are small. Some of the obstacles are peas in a spoon working as a catapult, and very slippery plates. Some of the people who dine also might mistake you for food...

Smiddle said:
^FTW

Stage - Diner

You fight in a diner, where everything is huge and you are small. Some of the obstacles are peas in a spoon working as a catapult, and very slippery plates. Some of the people who dine also might mistake you for food...
LOL

Stage - The image in Smiddle's sig

The players fight on Luigi and that voice box. However, since he's at a high speed, they can easily fall off.

Lario said:

The players fight on Luigi and that voice box. However, since he's at a high speed, they can easily fall off.
No, they should fight on a trophy of my avatar. :P

p.s. you double posted

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

Lario: Rofl
Garlic: Reminds me of SSBM, where there actually were three events where you fought atop giant trophies.

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

Lario: Rofl
Garlic: Reminds me of SSBM, where there actually were three events where you fought atop giant trophies.
Smid: Yeah, that was actually what I was referring to. Besides, a slime trophy would kinda be like a goomba head trophy, I guess.

AT - That Sleepy enemy in Kirby games

He simply sleeps... and they can trip becase of him...

Brawler

GLaDOS

B - Neuro-Toxin - A cloud of poison emits from GLaDOS's circuits; slowly damaging anyone in the area

Left/Right B - Turret Laser - holds out a turret that uses a piercing laser attack

Up B - Disc Drive - Spins discs to fly and damage those who touch her

Down B - Disc Defense- Like The Starfox characters, creates a shield that reflects projectiles.

Final Smash - THE CAKE IS A LIE - GLaDOS says "You will be baked" and then hovers off the screen into the foreground. (like Snake in his final smash)The entire level is set on fire for 20 mind grueling seconds; causing insane damage to everyone. After the inferno dies down, GLaDOS returns and says "And then there will be cake" ending the move.

AT - Mincer

Not an auctaul AT character, just an object. It randomly goes around the stage, hurting anyone with its spikes.

With all of our creations, our game sounds rather hard...

Oh well. It's better that way.

Lario said:
AT - Mincer

Not an auctaul AT character, just an object. It randomly goes around the stage, hurting anyone with its spikes.

With all of our creations, our game sounds rather hard...

Oh well. It's better that way.

Yeah, even though it's just fun, I think the final Smash I made for GLaDOS was the deciding point

Maybe random areas would be on fire, so there would be an adantage.

That could also happen in the story, which is barely made.

The only major thing so far is Daisy being Baby Daisy evil slave, and BD as the final boss, being fought twice.

Lario said:
Maybe random areas would be on fire, so there would be an adantage.

That could also happen in the story, which is barely made.

The only major thing so far is Daisy being Baby Daisy evil slave, and BD as the final boss, being fought twice.
Yay, I was one of the few contributors to the story.

AT - Marx

Marx (The final boss of Milky Way Wishes in KSTU.) does his "Shoop da Whoop" move on random oppenents.

Lario said:
AT - Marx

Marx (The final boss of Milky Way Wishes in KSTU.) does his "Shoop da Whoop" move on random oppenents.

Am I the only person who thinks Tabuu is a redux of Marx? After playing Super Star Ultra, Marx was easy; he moves and attacks almost exactly like Tabuu.

I say GLaDOS is the main villain of this crack brawl; she enlists the help of Baby Daisy and Rudnicki to go against the droves of heroes that are the posters of the Mario Wiki forum.

Maybe that could be Baby Daisy's revenge.

Boss - That Colgate Bot who Bans Users on YouTube that make a Dr. Rabbit Poop

Team YTP (The King, YTP Mario, Mama/Gay/Emo Luigi, Weegee, and YTP Yoshi at this point in the game.) decides to destroy the Bot to recruit Dr. Rabbit so they can start their conquest to take over the gaming world.

Boss - Rudnicki

He somehow made it into this game.

Anyway, his attacks are based off of his most popular sockpuppets. He's also a top secret unlockable character.

My Add-on to the Story - GLaDOS attacks this Forum, along with Rudnicki, and they take it over. Mario, Luigi, DK, and Wario have to defeat them before it ASPLODES.

GLaDOS attacks this forum believing that we're hiding delicious cake....

There_really_was_a_cake_by_TotenVeloren.jpg

Of course, the cake is a lie, as Rudnicki claimed it

Boss - Bill Gates

One of B. Daisy's main slaves, Bill Gates tries to destroy Team Nintendo (Many Nintendo characters are here at this point in the game.) in order to become better than Shiggy.

Boss - Daisy

B. Daisy's main minnion, and she has the same attacks as Peach. She has 500 HP, and after knocking 400 HP (In other words, when she's down to 100), she'll make giant daisies appear. The daisies spray Toxic Gas so you have to beat her faster here.

After defeating Dasy, the final battle against B. Daisy happens...

AT - Epic Phail

When activated, a guy comes and charges a huge ****ing crazy imba super duper mega ultra giga terra beam that will über-pwn everyone, but he accidently fires it onto himself in the crotch. Ow.

Smiddle said:
AT - Epic Phail

When activated, a guy comes and charges a huge ****ing crazy imba super duper mega ultra giga terra beam that will über-pwn everyone, but he accidently fires it onto himself in the crotch. Ow.

I guess you're allowed to say that if Ninji said something also naughty in Mindless Junk...

Boss - Mezmerized Tabuu

The final boss of the previous game, only made into a slave by Baby Daisy...

No offense to ANYONE...

Challenge - Ninji and Garlic versus Rudnicki's clones

After a fight, ChoasNinji and Garlic Man have to protect the Forum from an army of Rudnicki's clones.

am I all of a sudden chopped liver? o_o

Lario said:
No offense to ANYONE...

Challenge - Ninji and Garlic versus Rudnicki's clones

After a fight, ChoasNinji and Garlic Man have to protect the Forum from an army of Rudnicki's clones.

I wouldn't team up with Garlic Man. NEVER.

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
AT - Epic Phail

I guess you're allowed to say that if Ninji said something also naughty in Mindless Junk...

Link, or it didn't happen. :/

Back