Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

New character : That hillbilly kong that was going to appear in diddy kong pilot.
b button:burp. burps and K.o's characters close for 5 sec.
b down: sings a song that hurts as much as shield breaking
b left/right: banjo swing hits people with banjo
final smash:That's just wrong :) .Burps and sings while banjo's rapidly fall

tanokkitails said:
New character : That hillbilly kong that was going to appear in diddy kong pilot.
b button:burp. burps and K.o's characters close for 5 sec.
b down: sings a song that hurts as much as shield breaking
b left/right: banjo swing hits people with banjo
final smash:That's just wrong :) .Burps and sings while banjo's rapidly fall
At another Forum, I think they call him "Bumpkin Kong".

oh yah well this smiley fayce right here :mad: for ssb10 ya thats rite you didnt expect that

*Boss - Link

Touch, and you'll go to a random place on the Internet, but mainly Wikipedia's article on itself.

Character - Homer.
B - Doughnut 360
Smash B - Beer Splash
Up & B - Launcher Belch
Down & B - Remote Zap
Final Smash - Nuclear Explosion

AT- Baby character

Ruins the space time contiumim. Everyone explodes and the Babies take over the world

AT - Vegeta.

Punches a random player lotsa times so that its damage meter goes up to 9001%, and he says "It's over nine thousand!"

(Yes, the damage meters go up to 9999% in the next game. :))

AT - L-block

Crushes opponents. There is a 10 percent chance for 'M to appear, and it glitches up the screen and hurts the other players. It also screws up your records.

Smiddle said:
Character - Homer.
B - Doughnut 360
Smash B - Beer Splash
Up & B - Launcher Belch
Down & B - Remote Zap

Storm Yoshi said:
AT- Baby character

Ruins the space time contiumim. Everyone explodes and the Babies take over the world
''

LOL @ both

AT - Simirror

He blocks any projectiles going your way.

Stage - Blackout Basement

Look! The lights go off every five seconds!

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Character - Homer.
B - Doughnut 360
Smash B - Beer Splash
Up & B - Launcher Belch
Down & B - Remote Zap

Storm Yoshi said:
AT- Baby character

''

LOL @ both

AT - Simirror

lolwtf.

AT - The old lady saying "I've fallen and I can't get up". She falls down and stuns everyone around her, then she repeatedly says "I've fallen and I can't get up". The last part is kind of like Mr Resetti, but with sound instead of picture.

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Character - Homer.
B - Doughnut 360
Smash B - Beer Splash
Up & B - Launcher Belch
Down & B - Remote Zap

Storm Yoshi said:
AT- Baby character

''

LOL @ both

AT - Simirror

lolwtf.

AT - The old lady saying "I've fallen and I can't get up". She falls down and stuns everyone around her, then she repeatedly says "I've fallen and I can't get up". The last part is kind of like Mr Resetti, but with sound instead of picture.
I lol'd

Edited because I have a new custom title.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Character - Homer.
B - Doughnut 360
Smash B - Beer Splash
Up & B - Launcher Belch
Down & B - Remote Zap

Storm Yoshi said:
AT- Baby character

''

LOL @ both

AT - Simirror

lolwtf.

See my custom title for the answer to this.
I LOL'd...

At that!

OK, a new AT then :)

AT - Some random guy eating a candy cane. He throws candy canes at random people and places. If you touch one, you'll get damage and fly away. However, if you catch one, you'll get healed.

If you get the random guy eating a candy cane and the old lady saying "I've fallen and can't get up" at the same time, they will make an awesome combo. The guy throws a candy cane at the old lady, and she becomes Ninja-granny, so that she beats everyone up, while the guy sucks at his candy canes. If this happens, you're guaranteed a won game.

Boss - Baby Daisy's True Form/EBUL B. DAYZEH

After defeating Baby Daisy, she'll grow to a monsterous size. Not only that, she also grows claws, fangs, and acidic breath. With poisoned air, you only have three minutes to defeat her, but this is halfway impossible, unless you throw :posh: , one of the earlier bosses, at her. She can also summon Pirate Goombas, Pirate Goombaas, Gwonmon Clones (Or however you spell it.), Banjo and Kazooie, as well as Klowns.

Boss (can later be played after beaten) - Volke

After you make your way through the Gold Mine; you'll see Volke, wielding a knife and Peach in front of him. You fight Volke, and then, he asks to join your team...

At a fee, of course. ;D

Item - Butterfinger.
When picked up, you'll get healed by about 15%, and your fingers become sticky so that characters really near you are slowed and have harder to move.

Edit: I think someone removed my previous post to make it look like Lario was double posting. Am I correct?

Smiddle said:
Item - Butterfinger.
When picked up, you'll get healed by about 15%, and your fingers become sticky so that characters really near you are slowed and have harder to move.

Edit: I think someone removed my previous post to make it look like Lario was double posting. Am I correct?
No, I double posted to revive my best topic.

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Item - Butterfinger.

No, I double posted to revive my best topic.
Lol, I have bad memory, ya know.

Item - 'Lotsa Spaghetti

Only Luigi can eat this stuff, and if he does, he'll become fat.

Lario said:
Item - 'Lotsa Spaghetti

Don't forget it that there's a bigger chance that it appears if there's a Peach around. :)

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Item - 'Lotsa Spaghetti

Don't forget it that there's a bigger chance that it appears if there's a Peach around. :)
LOL

But in HM, Luigi didn't get his Spaghetti...

Item - Bread/Toast

Pop it into a Toaster, and use it as a weapon! Twice as effective with Mario.

Back