Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Halvin said:
AT - Daisy

Combined version of Nintendog, Mr. Resetti, and added sound.

Blocks screen, starts screaming "HI I'M DAISY! HI I'M DAISY! HI I'M DAISY! HI I'M DAISY!" for 7 minutes (whether that means extending the 2 minute fighting time), explodes, KOs everybody 17000 times, blows up your Wii, sets your house on fire, and then reminds you that she indeed is Daisy.

that... is the most terrifying thing I have have ever read....

D: Oh dear god, I bet Mr. Miyamoto is skimming this thread right now and thinking that's a good idea (not the whole exploding wii and setting house of fire bit, but the Resetti/Nintendog combo)

Then again she'll become a character (Possibly)...

*Holds sign saying "Quick! We have to do good stuff!"*

Either we'll repint our sins, or simply lead Shiggy to this Forum...

Lario said:
Then again she'll become a character (Possibly)...

*Holds sign saying "Quick! We have to do good stuff!"*

Either we'll repint our sins, or simply lead Shiggy to this Forum...

Quick Lario, lets finally reach a conclusion to what this crazy back story for this game is going to be about.

The story? Oh yeah.

Baby Daisy is the main villain, with Bill Gates, GLaDOS, Daisy, etc. as her minions, and they try to take over the video game world, the real world, the Internet world, the TV world, the universe, other universes, whatever all universes are in, and alternative dimensions.

Lario said:
The story? Oh yeah.

Baby Daisy is the main villain, with Bill Gates, GLaDOS, Daisy, etc. as her minions, and they try to take over the video game world, the real world, the Internet world, the TV world, the universe, other universes, whatever all universes are in, and alternative dimensions.

And who are the main tier characters of the heroes here in the wiki forum that have to save the day?

Baby Daisy, a century before she was hatched, yes, hatched, thinks out a clever plan of world domination involving chewing gum. Fortunately, one of the Teletubby scouts figures it out, and tells that to Captain Picard, Mick Jagger, Tony Blair, Winnie-the-Pooh and a Mario imposter. All these people tell their friends, and so, the word is spread all over the world and beyond, which explains the large number of items, ATs, characters, stages and so on.

Oh, alright then. I also thought that the people of the forum were main characters or something

:eek: Or is that going to be in the sequel?!

Well, I think we should add enemies for the story...

Enemy - Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons

They mainly appear in snowy levels, on Calvin's and Hobbes's side of the story. They attack by throwing snowballs, and the can heal theirselves with snow. They can also build other Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons.

Rosalina Spalko said:
Oh, alright then. I also thought that the people of the forum were main characters or something

:eek: Or is that going to be in the sequel?!

I couldn't mention all of the "game series" that were in the game. That would waste SWF's bandwith.

Boss - Big Crab

A robotic boss simply based off of Heavy Lobster, only the Big Crab is BIGGER and has several other attacks, like pinching.

Role in Story - While Kirby arrives at a sandy shore, the bottom door of Baby Daisy's Space Ship opens and drops out this boss. Its true goal was to asplode the island.

As I mentioned before, Rudnicki and GLaDOS attack the Internet.

AT - Ridge Racer

Kaz Hirai comes on a racer boat and races into characters while screaming "Ridge Racer! RIIII-IDGE RACEEEEEER!".

Batman: *Batman theme sounds* "Bat-Maaaan!" *drives in with batmobile*

*hops out of Batmobile*

"I like this car!"

*rides away with Blue Falcon*

"Show me ya moves!"

Halvin said:
Batman: *Batman theme sounds* "Bat-Maaaan!" *drives in with batmobile*

*hops out of Batmobile*

"I like this car!"

*rides away with Blue Falcon*

"Show me ya moves!"

Very epic indeed.

Enemy - Baby Daisy Robot

Found in Baby Daisy's Castle, and they attack by whinning.

More enemies!

Levels in which GLaDOS is the boss

Daisy Turrets - They're turrets from Portal, but they are color coordinated with Daisy's colors and speak with Daisy's voice

Daisy Cannons - Color coordinated like the Daisy Turrets, they shoot missiles at you are in front of them.

More ATs!

AT

Chell

Creates a portal that will suck all enemies on screen into it and spit out stickers/trophies. If she is used against a boss she just deals major damage.

Enemy - Rabid Goomba

A stronger version of the Goomba.

Enemy - Krusha

A very bulky enemy found in later levels. They're also very slow.

Enemy - Gray Krusha

A variant of Krushas found in the last level. They have tons of HP, and they are stronger than normle ones, so they must be avoided.

AT: SMIDDLE and Xzelion

they repeat this joke many times.

HEAD ASPLOSION!
what?
HEAD ASPLOSION!
what?
HEAD ASPLOSION!
what?
HEAD ASPLOSION!
what?
HEAD ASPLOSION!
what?
HEAD ASPLOSION!
what?.

Assist Trophy - Baby Daisy

Other than being the most evil villain of all, she's also an Assist Trophy. She attacks by whinning, causing extremely massive damage (More than Vegeta, someone who was put into the game by Smiddle).

AT: weegee.

runs away and its has 100% percent chance to appear but he doesn't make any damage at all.

Mini-Boss: Kool Koopa/Bowser The King

NOTE: They're the same person. Remember Kool Koopa?

Yes, this game has mini-bosses.

When some guys from here reach UnMario, KK/BTK jumps in front of them. KK/BTK attacks by creating badly written articals and kicking them towards the player. She also attacks by throwing crappy images.

In this fight you don't have to do much, since me as Mr. Guy will come and ban her.

Boss: :tumble:

Tumble gets upset with all the choas, and goes crazy. He then merges his body with Max2's, giving him more power. He then attacks the Users and starts a fight.

Tumble attacks by shooting stars from his hands. He will also summon enemies from Mario and Kirby games.

After defeating him, he is unlocked as an Assist Trophy that can also be used in the story. He joins them to defeat Daisy since she appears in Mario Party games while he doesn't...

AT - Slime creature from outer space.
He jumps onto someone and "swallows" it into itself. The character being "swallowed" can't do anything, but is invulnerable to attacks. All characters near the slime creature will also gain damage percentage because of radiation.

AT - That Fish from Kirby 64

He does the same thing as Magikarp. [/unijuwiki]

Flopitty flop FLOP!!!

Battering item - Emo knife

Highly increases your damage, but sometimes you accidently cut yourself with it.

Smiddle said:
Battering item - Emo knife

Highly increases your damage, but sometimes you accidently cut yourself with it.
LOL!

Item - Orb of Confusion

It immobolizes all foes around you, depending on their I. Q....

AT - Barack Obama

He tells everyone a speech on why they should vote him. The same applies for Mccain.

NOTE: Yeah, I double-posted... And despite being post-election...

Back