Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Kingbowser99 said:
Lily said:

Lily you have one weird-ass sig o_o

but besides that, i want to see SSB on the 3DS.

If they're already making one for the 3DS, then giggidy giggidy goo.
Yeah, they're making one. No details yet though.

I want character swaps so characters like Pikachu can morph their bodies to match Ganondorf.

Weegee as an assist trophy: he turns all other players into weegee causing them to get 100 deaths added to their score.

YTP Link
Up: It sure is boring around here...
Neutral: Well excuuuuuuse me princess!
Side: I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!
Down: How about a kiss?
Final Smash: Weegee!

Actually, Lario's suggestion of a Mii doesn't seem so farfetched as it did in 2008.

The Koopalings as an assist trophy, and some characters have a greater chance of pulling certain assist trophys than others. For example Wario has a bigger chance of Waluigi. Ness and Lucas have a bigger chance for Jeff.

Other far-fetched suggestions are:

Playable Characters
1.The L Block (Tetris)
2.Mike Tyson (Punch-Out!!)
3.Lucky, Maxwell and Daisy (Nintendogs)
4.Sheep Man (Mega Man 10)
5.Magikarp (Pokemon)

5.Magikarp (Pokemon)

I'd love to see Magikarp replace Goldeen in SSB4 as a Pokeball Pokemon. It is more known for the splash move, and can also prove to be an interesting sight if it had a small chance of evolving as well after splashing (a 10% (or less) chance of evolving into a Gyarados and unleashing a hyper beam would be an interesting turn out).

I never understood the Goldeen thing. Goldeen doesnt know splash. It doesnt even make sense. I get the fish out of water thing. But then ALL water pokemon would be useless out of water, which clearly isnt the case, for whatever gamefreak twisted logic reason.

Related.
Diglett-get-off-that-chair.jpg

^I'm pretty sure that the Goldeen idea came from the anime. The whole fish out of the bowl idea was pretty much present in the earlier episodes whenever Goldeen was released on land (with the splash resemblance).

However, I still believe that Magikarp should have replaced it instead.

Dr. Javelin said:
Ephraim from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.
After playing the ever-loving hell out of Sacred Stones, I must agree with Javelin here. Joshua would be pretty cool, too.

'3K said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ephraim from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.
After playing the ever-loving hell out of Sacred Stones, I must agree with Javelin here. Joshua would be pretty cool, too.
Yeah.

Unfortunately, the chances of Eirika are higher than Ephraim because the average Joe doesn't like fighting with anything except a sword.

Dr. Javelin said:
the chances of Eirika are higher than Ephraim because the average Joe doesn't like fighting with anything except a sword.
Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, though. A rapier-based fighter could prove interesting.

Well, Nintendo says they may put Capcom characters into Smash Brothers 4. If they really are going to do that....
Amaterasu for the next game. And good enough to be in God Tier, because, well, she's supposed to be in that tier.

Neutral special: Power Slash. Can be Power Slash 1, 2, or 3 depending on how long the special button is held, and deals 8%, 12%, and 18% respectively. This would be a melee move with projectile properties similar to Lucario's Force Palm.
Side Special: Brush Techniques. A multi-hit attack like Marth's Dancing Blade. Once initiated, the player can chain up to four hits by using the special button and control stick to use different techniques. Neutral tilt=Bloom, Side tilt=Inferno, Up tilt=Thunderstorm, Down tilt=Blizzard.
Up special: Whirlwind. Amaterasu creates a green tornado around her that traps opponents and juggles them. On the ground, Amaterasu can slide left or right. In midair, the player can tap the control stick to make Amaterasu pounce in that direction, as recovery.
Down special: Sub Reflector. This move is a counterattack and makes Amaterasu put up the Reflector to defend. For melee attacks, Amaterasu will cancel the attack, then jump up with the opponent and slam them into the ground. For projectiles, Amaterasu will smash the projectile to cancel it, and regain health. This can also be used as a very short recovery in midair.

Do it, Nintendo.

Back