Roster Ideas for future Mario Kart games

NSY

Celestial Guide
So who would put in your roster for the next Mario Kart game.

I'll create mine in a few days time.

Re-adding Petey Pirhana would be cool too. They could also include Kamek and E. Gadd.

All the game needs is the following to be perfect

Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Toadette
Toad
Wario
Donkey Kong
H. Queen
Waluigi

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Toadette
Toad
Wario
Donkey Kong
H. Queen
Waluigi

Baby Mario Kart?

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi Ok
Baby Mario Ok
Toadette Bout time
Toad Already in most MK games
Wario ^Same
Donkey Kong ^Same
H. Queen HELL NO
Waluigi Don't forgot him again Nitnendo

NSY said:
Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi Ok
Baby Mario Ok
Toadette Bout time
Toad Already in most MK games
Wario ^Same
Donkey Kong ^Same
H. Queen HELL NO
Waluigi Don't forgot him again Nitnendo

You know I don't give a damn about your opinion, right?

It's ok if you don't care about mine too.

Mario vs. Luigi said:
The bros. (Hammer Bro., Boomerang Bro, Fire Bro, Ice Bro, Sumo Bro.)
Maybe as alternate costumes (but don't forget Sledge and Amazing Flyin' Hammer).

Most spinoff rosters can't include all main characters, but judging from Kart Wii Nintendo would love to put all main characters in the home console Kart since it's a great demand. I don't think Toad, Toadette or Waluigi would be absent in KartU/8.

Excluding 2~3 minor ones, the ones they can add in KartU/8 are Dixie, Petey Pirhana, Parakarry, Pauline and Kamek.

Also, why Dixie and Pauline? Mario vs Donkey Kong series (plus, she is pretty much useless now that Mario has Princess Peach) one is not displayed on the outside of the other, anymore? (Diddy and DK) is sufficient for two kongs.

At least she said nothing about Candy Kong this time round.

Dorayaki said:
Most spinoff rosters can't include all main characters, but judging from Kart Wii Nintendo would love to put all main characters in the home console Kart since it's a great demand. I don't think Toad, Toadette or Waluigi would be absent in KartU/8.

Excluding 2~3 minor ones, the ones they can add in KartU/8 are Dixie, Petey Pirhana, Parakarry, Pauline and Kamek.
Parakarry,who do you want next,Geno?

Maybe Dorayaki meant Paratroopa

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Also, why Dixie and Pauline? Mario vs Donkey Kong series (plus, she is pretty much useless now that Mario has Princess Peach) one is not displayed on the outside of the other, anymore? (Diddy and DK) is sufficient for two kongs.
What are ou saying? I thought all recurring major kongs or characters have a chance. Also Diddy wouldn't be in all games.

I guess both Diddy and DK would be in KartU/8. The third kong I'd like to see is Dixie. Pauline is still an existed main character, and it's the problem for the staff to deal with, either her status in the story or her appearance in games.

NSY said:
At least she said nothing about Candy Kong this time round.
That's okay if she can really be in KartU/8. I just mean Dixie for the first time is more possible.

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Parakarry,who do you want next,Geno?
Baby Luigi said:
Maybe Dorayaki meant Paratroopa
If all species excluded but they still need KT or PT, I'd say Parakarry (unless others want Kooper or Koopie more). If the staff don't, then Parakarry doesn't have to be in I guess. Obviously not because he's a partner or something.

Parakarry is too random. Paper Mario characters will NEVER make it as playable in Mario Kart games.

Baby Luigi said:
Parakarry is too random. Paper Mario characters will NEVER make it as playable in Mario Kart games.
I'm afraid it is, though it's very hard to find a species represntive outside Paper series. Parkarry I think he's at least a recurring officer in Mushroom Kingdom.

The generic red-shelled Paratroopa we get in the spin-offs is just fine. No one complained about that.

That thread was last bumped a year ago. Do you honestly think I would bump that old thread when I'm posting on topic and having reasonable points that Paratroopa is fine and not Parakarry?

Paratroopa makes more sense than Parakarry.
I didn't remember that there's a character named "Paratroopa". And if saying so, both the choices aren't available in Kart8/U.

Baby Luigi said:
That thread was last bumped a year ago. Do you honestly think I would bump that old thread when I'm posting on topic and having reasonable points that Paratroopa is fine and not Parakarry?
I only mean that you weren't showing any opposition or you've changed your mind.

Dorayaki said:
Paratroopa makes more sense than Parakarry.
I didn't remember that there's a character named "Paratroopa". And if saying so, both the choices aren't available in Kart8/U.

Oops, wait, there is a character named "Paratroopa". It's playable in the spin-off games.

Back