Roster Ideas for future Mario Kart games

Dorayaki said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Paratroopa makes more sense than Parakarry.
I didn't remember that there's a character named "Paratroopa". And if saying so, both the choices aren't available in Kart8/U.

*facepalm* Paratroopa

Baby Luigi said:
Oops, wait, there is a character named "Paratroopa". It's playable in the spin-off games.
Really? I checked the Wiki page but can't find any, if as I knew KT and PT are both generic species and don't have a representive based on the same name like Toad. Or did I miss the part?

I think Dorayaki was trying to be sarcastic. She was saying that species make horrible choices for rosters (I disagree).

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
I think Dorayaki was trying to be sarcastic. She was saying that species make horrible choices for rosters (I disagree).

Oh,she could have just said that.

I think Petey needs to be added back to the roster.

It's as simple as knowing that RPG characters will never be playable in any game. Just like that. Parakarry will never appear, and Paratroopa just makes sense. Period.

I never got to unlock Petey Piranha and King Boo in Double Dash :( It's too difficult for me. *Goes to the corner*

However, I do think Petey is a cool character that should be added. Its giant head, though...

Anser said:
It's as simple as knowing that RPG characters will never be playable in any game. Just like that. Parakarry will never appear, and Paratroopa just makes sense. Period.

Unless you count Baby Peach, who originated in an RPG, but she's like, an exception

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Unless you count Baby Peach, who originated in an RPG, but she's like, an exception

Exactly, like Baby Wario or Baby Donkey Kong. They're the infant forms of main characters, while the others are specific "people" of a certain species.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Exactly, like Baby Wario or Baby Donkey Kong. They're the infant forms of main characters, while the others are specific "people" of a certain species.
Baby DK and Baby Wario should both be removed fromvthe series as a whole. The same goes for Baby Daisy.

Baby Daisy should be in every mario game as should Robo Mario and Tatanga

Anser said:
Other partners are uncertain. But Parakarry in this case is for that he's a member of the Mushroom Kingdom, so I don't get that it's weird for him to reappear. (some people could say Geno, and I'd say Goombella if I can choose.)

Anyway, we have to choose since species have the problem. RPG is only one kind of source though there aren't many species characters in other games.

NSY said:
Baby DK and Baby Wario should both be removed fromvthe series as a whole. The same goes for Baby Daisy.
I don't know how that makes sense. Not only Daisy's both alteregos haven't entered RPGs yet, but babies are just showing the past of the main characters which is a fact. We know there must be Baby Funky or Baby Birdo even that they don't have to appear.

Dorayaki said:
Anser said:
Other partners are uncertain. But Parakarry in this case is for that he's a member of the Mushroom Kingdom, so I don't get that it's weird for him to reappear. (some people could say Geno, and I'd say Goombella if I can choose.)

Anyway, we have to choose since species have the problem. RPG is only one kind of source though there aren't many species characters in other games.

If Parakarry appeared multiple times then I would see adding him instead of Paratroopas,but hes only made one appearence and is really to obscure to in MK.

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Baby Daisy should be in every mario game as should Robo Mario and Tatanga

Robo Mario for the next Mario Kart!

I really hope paratroopa makes it into this game. I also want Baby Daisy removed unless she actually serves a purpose in a mario game thats not a spinoff.

Well she is just a filler who served no purpose. She took a spot on the roster a fan favorite could have.

MeltdownKP1 said:
Well she is just a filler who served no purpose. She took a spot on the roster a fan favorite could have.
Well, I like her. She's indeed a filler because the staff should have put her in Yoshi Island DS first. Also the babies don't take just one spot.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
They should have kept Boo instead of adding Baby Daisy.

King Boo replaced Boo in MKW,not Baby Daisy.

What do guys think of adding Toadsworth to the roster?

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
They should have kept Boo instead of adding Baby Daisy.

King Boo replaced Boo in MKW,not Baby Daisy.

What do guys think of adding Toadsworth to the roster?

But Boo has never been playable in the Mario Kart series... All it has been is an item.

And to Toadsworth: heck yes. In fact, I think we should have him playable in more spin-offs. I really hope they make him playable in the next Mario Golf (if they make one, of course).

I'd have Boo over King Boo.

MnSG said:
NSY said:
I'd have Boo over King Boo.

I don't see why both can't be playable at the same time.

Nothing really,but some people would complain that they are to similiar.

Anser said:
But Boo has never been playable in the Mario Kart series... All it has been is an item.

Boo was in the beta MKW but was replaced by King Boo.(srry for the confusion there)

Back