Roster Ideas for future Mario Kart games

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
MnSG said:
NSY said:
I'd have Boo over King Boo.

I don't see why both can't be playable at the same time.

Nothing really,but some people would complain that they are to similiar.

As long as their weight/size classes are different, I don't see the problem.

Boo was in the beta MKW but was replaced by King Boo.(srry for the confusion there)

Are you sure about that? I don't think there are any sufficient resources that Boo was about to be playable.

Baby Luigi said:
Boo was in the beta MKW but was replaced by King Boo.(srry for the confusion there)

Are you sure about that? I don't think there are any sufficient resources that Boo was about to be playable.
That's what I read on the Wiki awhile back,it could have been changed since I read it though.

MnSG said:
As long as their weight/size classes are different, I don't see the problem.

I don't see a problem with it either but

some people would complain that they are to similiar.

It has been changed. The screenshot of the Boo looks too vague; it could have been King Boo this entire time (it probably was)

Baby Luigi said:
It has been changed. The screenshot of the Boo looks too vague; it could have been King Boo this entire time (it probably was)

Thx for telling me,I should have rechecked the article before I posted.

I wouldn't like Boo and King Boo to be both playable because they look just too much like each other. Plus, Boo is a species, while King Boo is unique (and yes, I know we already have many species in Mario Kart, but I wouldn't like another one). The case in both Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Super Sluggers is that Nintendo needs as many possible characters as they can. King Boo just stands out. If there was King Shy Guy to exist I would prefer King Shy Guy over the standard Shy Guy any day of the week.

What do guys think of adding Toadsworth to the roster?
IMO, in his role he should have more NPC or host appearances than his playable times, but both of them are really few, which even reflects on both mainstream games and spinoffs.

Anser said:
Plus, Boo is a species, while King Boo is unique (and yes, I know we already have many species in Mario Kart, but I wouldn't like another one).
In this case, also it's more distinctive to get another character or species together instead of a boo with his king. The other reason is that rulers are nice choices for heavy players.

Anser said:
It's as simple as knowing that RPG characters will never be playable in any game. Just like that. Parakarry will never appear, and Paratroopa just makes sense. Period.

I never got to unlock Petey Piranha and King Boo in Double Dash :( It's too difficult for me. *Goes to the corner*

However, I do think Petey is a cool character that should be added. Its giant head, though...
So.. that means... no Shroobs? :(

If Shroobs are characters that originated from an RPG game, no, they don't have a chance

Baby Luigi said:
If Shroobs are characters that originated from an RPG game, no, they don't have a chance
Tempest Tales said:
Fawful is originate from M&L game and he could not happen.
Regardless of their death or the possiblity of rebirth, it's another topic about making other "recurring" characters from different Mario titles to be in (at least not those partners who had got only one appearance).

PrincessOfPeaches said:
I would like to see the roster from MKW+Toadsworth, Parakoopa, Dixie Kong, Shy Guy, Petey Piranha and Wiggler.

And E. Gadd and Lubba. That would be perfect.

Anser said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
I would like to see the roster from MKW+Toadsworth, Parakoopa, Dixie Kong, Shy Guy, Petey Piranha and Wiggler.

And E. Gadd and Lubba. That would be perfect.
Oh yeah. I had completely forgot about those two. But yeah then the roster would be perfect.

Back