Swellow
Swoobat
Tailow
Tentacruel
Throh
Tyrantrum
Wynaut
Yanmega

or alternatively something with the ability Trace.

or alternatively alternatively just make a suggestion.

I could get you a Solrock and Lunatone the quickest out of those, I already have both in my PC and could use my Japanese Ditto to get breed some.

By the way, would you like them as eggs or as hatched Pokémon?

Yeah, I tried it with a passerby who offered to trade. Appeased their wishes by giving them a Froakie egg for a Lv. 1 Snorlax.

Unfortunately, Flying Press isn't particularly good, as it's only neutral damage against Rock, Steel and Bug. It's easier to just use a separate flying and fighting move. Although getting a 4x hit on Pangoro and Scrafty is pretty helpful.

Purple Yoshi said:
Unfortunately, Flying Press isn't particularly good, as it's only neutral damage against Rock, Steel and Bug. It's easier to just use a separate flying and fighting move. Although getting a 4x hit on Pangoro and Scrafty is pretty helpful.

Well, you can just use a Fairy-type move on them and get the same end result.

Oh, you're right. I still loved using it during my playthrough, though. It just looked awesome.

Deku Link said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Well, you can just use a Fairy-type move on them and get the same end result.

That's not an option for Hawlucha though. Anyway, Flying Press is only really good against things that are weak against Fighting-type AND Flying-type attacks (it has to be both, or else High Jump Kick and Acrobatics will be superior).

However, only the following Pokemon receive 4x damage from Flying Press, while only receiving 2x damage from High Jump Kick and Acrobatics...

Snover
Abomasnow
Scraggy
Scrafty
Deerling
Sawsbuck
Meloetta (Pirouette Forme)
Pangoro

So, what's the best anyone's gotten in Wonder Trade? I just got a Togepi with Nasty Plot. No perfect IVs, though.

Purple Yoshi said:
So, what's the best anyone's gotten in Wonder Trade? I just got a Togepi with Nasty Plot. No perfect IVs, though.
Shiny Octillery!
I've gotten an Eevee and Togepi with Pokerus though.

Purple Yoshi said:

uh best i got was a level 60 zoroark with a japanese name.

although that was several playthroughs ago.

So I decided to switch my team up a bit because Aromatissa is terrible. Decided to replace it with a Togekiss, but then I realised that was the third Flying type in my team after Hawlucha and Charizard. So yeah, I'm going to switch Charizard for Delphox and undecided with Hawlucha. I'm considering sort of type combination of Ghost, Steel, Poison and/or Fighting (so, maybe something like Lucario, Toxicroak, Gengar or Aegislash). Is there a less common version of these guys I can use instead, though, I hate using really obvious Pokemon unless I really really like them.

Also tempted to get rid of Gogoat because he is only single-typed but he's sooooo cute.

35 Amauras. That's how many it took for me to get a female and a nature I wanted. It wasn't at all a pleasant experience, but it could've been worse.

Glaceon said:
35 Amauras. That's how many it took for me to get a female and a nature I wanted. It wasn't at all a pleasant experience, but it could've been worse.

just be glad you didnt have to worry about multiple abilities.

I am. :dk:

I actually could've used an Everstone to make things easier, but I didn't have one and didn't want to wait until Geosenge Town.

Zae said:
Glaceon said:

just be glad you didnt have to worry about multiple abilities.

From what I know, Amaura does have Snow Warning as its secret ability, but that's not available right now.

I'm online.

EDIT:

Did you want something else too? Because I don't think you can trade two mons for one.

Do you still want the Lunatone? If so, you can just catch any old Pokémon for trading fodder, I don't really mind.

I can give you a Scatterbug that will evolve into a German Vivillon.

I just saw I had an evolved Vivillon left, so I gave you that.

Also, I don't know if you saw it, but I gave Ditto an Everstone so you don't have to breed 35 copies of the same mon again in the future.

Oh, I didn't even notice it had an item. Many thanks for that, now I'll never have to go through tedious nature breeding again.

Back