Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

^That made me laugh.

GBAToad said:
MnSG said:
Blaine said:
So apparently Mienfoo evolves at level 50.

50, what's up with that? It's like Mienfoo is secretly a dragon type.

You think that's odd, Pawniard doesn't evolve into Bisharp until level 52. Oh wait, Larvesta has it much worse, having to reach level 59 before becoming a Volcarona.
Not to mention Hydreigon at Level 64.

Hydreigon is a dragon type, and those are notorious for evolving super late. That's why I said Mienfoo must secretly be a dragon type.

On a semi-related note, man was I surprised when I found out you can actually encounter wild Hydreigon in this game. It's so weird.

So I beat the 7th Gym and Route 18 is still blocked, so now I don't know where to go now. ;_;

Blaine said:
Hydreigon is a dragon type, and those are notorious for evolving super late. That's why I said Mienfoo must secretly be a dragon type.

Mienfoo levels up at a faster rate than Deino and Larvesta though, needing only 117360 experience points to reach level 50.

Ema Skye said:
So I beat the 7th Gym and Route 18 is still blocked, so now I don't know where to go now. ;_;

You have to deal with Team Flare first. After you get the 7th gym badge, you're required to return to Lumiose City, where you'll have to check out the Lysandre Cafe for anything suspicious.

MnSG said:
Blaine said:

Mienfoo levels up at a faster rate than Deino and Larvesta though, needing only 117360 experience points to reach level 50.

It's super effective!
The joke fainted!

I have access to Friend Safari Dittos now. Anyone want any?

Blaine said:
MnSG said:
Blaine said:

It's super effective!
The joke fainted!

I have access to Friend Safari Dittos now. Anyone want any?

I would like.

Ok, I caught three so far, so the options are these:

31 / 18, 19, 20 / 8, 9, 10 / 18, 19, 20 / 31 / 28, 29, 30 , Impish

4 - 7 / 28, 29, 30 / 21, 22, 23 / 31 / 4 - 7 / 31 , Jolly

24 - 27 / 31 / 31 / 28, 29, 30 / 21, 22, 23 / 18, 19, 20, Serious

Blaine said:
Ok, I caught three so far, so the options are these:

31 / 18, 19, 20 / 8, 9, 10 / 18, 19, 20 / 31 / 28, 29, 30 , Impish

4 - 7 / 28, 29, 30 / 21, 22, 23 / 31 / 4 - 7 / 31 , Jolly

24 - 27 / 31 / 31 / 28, 29, 30 / 21, 22, 23 / 18, 19, 20, Serious

Anything as long as the HP IV is 31 and the ability is Impostor, so the first is fine. :)

Oh, none of these have Impostor. I'll go catch a couple more and tell you once I have one with Impostor.

EDIT:

Ok, 31 / 18, 19, 20 / 28, 29, 30 / 31 / 24 - 27 / 14 - 17, Hasty, Imposter

Blaine said:
EDIT:

Ok, 31 / 18, 19, 20 / 28, 29, 30 / 31 / 24 - 27 / 14 - 17, Hasty, Imposter

Ok then I would like to take it please. In exchange I can give you a Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy.

Amaura suddenly became my favourite Pokémon when I restored it. It's too adorable for me not to use, is an ice-type and has an excellent move-pool from what I can tell. Accidentally saved on a bad nature, so I'm trying to breed myself a quiet female.

I never go for IVs or natures and very rarely do i care about ability unless it's something like a stalling sableye

I roll with the first one I catch and let it go from there

also I got a level 100 shiny mewtwo on diamond gts for a level sixty psyduck

something tells me the mewtwo was fake but you know screw it i'm keeping him especially since you can't get shiny legendaries in gen vi

Glaceon said:
Amaura suddenly became my favourite Pokémon when I restored it. It's too adorable for me not to use, is an ice-type and has an excellent move-pool from what I can tell. Accidentally saved on a bad nature, so I'm trying to breed myself a quiet female.

My only problem with Amaura/Aurorus is that it's got a lot of annoying weaknesses. Otherwise, it was a pretty awesome choice for my team once it evolved and got some good moves.

It's a shame that Freeze-Dry is only available to very few Pokemon, because that attack causes things like Gyarados, Kingdra, Swampert, and Ludicolo, to tremble in fear.

yeah that's a lot of people it kills

so totally impressive. wow. i can't even fathom how this will change the metagame.

Just to think of all the Pokemon that have Ice just being 1x damage (2x weak to 1/2x resistant typing), suddenly having a 4x weakness to that move.

Honestly Freeze-Dry and Flying Press are moves that confuses me more than ever. Though, I would love some more moves that are like that, such as a ghost type move that is effective against Dark, or even a poison type move that is effective against Steel.

It really plays with the formula, and makes battling more intense.

Luke Atmey said:
could i have a ditto with imposter too?

Yes.

In fact, I have half a box full of FS Dittos now with a couple of them having Imposter, and if nobody wants them I'm going to wonder trade them all away while laughing maniacally.

Blaine said:
Luke Atmey said:
could i have a ditto with imposter too?
Yes.

In fact, I have half a box full of FS Dittos now with a couple of them having Imposter, and if nobody wants them I'm going to wonder trade them all away while laughing maniacally.

Could I have one of the Imposter Dittos as well? I have a Japanese one already but I generally prefer having the English version of Pokémon.

I'll PM you it, then. I've only just got the fossil so I don't have access to many Pokémon, but is there anything you want?

Back