Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

150Mewtwo.png

It's Freeza! RUN!

Will Ash beat Mewtwo once and for all? Or will Mewtwo get a new form? Find out, in the next exciting Episode of PokéBall Z.

MKGirlism said:
Will Ash beat Mewtwo once and for all? Or will Mewtwo get a new form? Find out, in the next exciting Episode of PokéBall Z.

Next episode is Ash yelling for 20 minutes with his hands above his head while Freeza Mewtwo doesn't notice the spirit bomb.

20 minutes?
It's actually 80 minutes (20 minutes per Episode)!

The Spice Melange said:
MKGirlism said:

Next episode is Ash yelling for 20 minutes with his hands above his head while Freeza Mewtwo doesn't notice the spirit bomb.
And then Mewtwo gets hit by the spirit bomb but reveals that wasn't his final form and we cut to another "One the next episode"

The Site is down, so I can't see the image.

It's fixed again, now I can see it too.

I don't really care about the new mewtwo form lol :D i think every pokemon is cool, i just hate bug types, but, i think everyone makes a big deal of it <_< It's Generation 6 Peoplez :3 not Generation 1 lol :D

Mario7727 said:
I don't really care about the new mewtwo form lol :D i think every pokemon is cool, i just hate bug types, but, i think everyone makes a big deal of it <_< It's Generation 6 Peoplez :3 not Generation 1 lol :D

oh my god how do i period i can't stop the sentence

Mario7727 said:
To all those who hate bug types
Heracross_by_Xous54.png

Heracross, bitches.

Mario7727 said:

Just wondering, how old are you?

Mario7727 said:

dayum bro, put yo lols away

stick em up on facebook or youtube

Gardevoir is confirmed Fairy; they better not mess up my Gallade.

And I want to see how they are going to do the typing now, like what the strengths and weaknesses will be.

YES! THAT'S RIGHT DRAGONS, STOP BEING OP NOW!

Yeah, but to be fair it has been plenty of time since a new type has been implemented and the timing seems right with the switch out of sprites and all.

Back