Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Purple Yoshi said:
I have the River pattern in my region, so I can just give you a scatterbug and you can train it up if I really don't have time. I also have Meadow, High Plains, Elegant and Polar.
I can give you a Jungle pattern one then.
When I am online, then I can play the game.

I am now

Smg2daisy said:
I am trying to collect Vivillion patterns. Now I have Jungle pattern, Polar pattern, Elegant pattern, Meadow pattern, Modern pattern and Marine pattern.

I have Jungle and Elegant ones in my box. Exchanges are appreciated.
I only have Modern pattern
I'm glad GAME FREAK didn't go "Minnesota is cold let's give them the Frost pattern because it's the coldest despite being the same temperature as many other states"

I swear to Arceus that I'm blessed with getting unusually nicknamed Pokemon from Wonder Trade. While going through my haul so far, these are the odd ones that stood out:

なんのカギ? [What key?] the Klefki
YouMad? the Bidoof
Human Shape the Jynx
フワフワ [Light] the Furfrou
Flyers dork the Noctowl
Barry the Larvesta
しもの [Servants] the Fletchling
Werty6ii8iio the Pikachu
SORRY the Feebas
KID the Skiddo
ツンツン [Pointy] the Weedle

Previous ones I've gotten are:
Zubstep the Zubat
fatbaby the Golett
UR PROBLEM the Dratini
Roofie Punch the Breloom
Call Me Tree the Trevenant
Sniffles the Sneasel
M. CHRISTMAS the Ditto
OAO the Scatterbug (it used that circle-within-a-circle symbol instead of O)
Scatterbrain the Scatterbug
Buttery the Scatterbug

Also one time I sent a Charmander and got a Charmeleon from it. XD I sent THAT back onto WT in hopes that I'll get a Charizard instead but alas it didn't work out like that. Plus the girl that received the Charmeleon wanted to give it back to me.

Herobrine said:
I swear to Arceus that I'm blessed with getting unusually nicknamed Pokemon from Wonder Trade. While going through my haul so far, these are the odd ones that stood out:

YouMad? the Bidoof
Human Shape the Jynx
フワフワ [Light] the Furfrou
Flyers dork the Noctowl
Barry the Larvesta
Werty6ii8iio the Pikachu
SORRY the Feebas
KID the Skiddo
ツンツン [Pointy] the Weedle

Zubstep the Zubat
fatbaby the Golett
UR PROBLEM the Dratini
Roofie Punch the Breloom
Sniffles the Sneasel
M. CHRISTMAS the Ditto
Buttery the Scatterbug

Also one time I sent a Charmander and got a Charmeleon from it. XD I sent THAT back onto WT in hopes that I'll get a Charizard instead but alas it didn't work out like that. Plus the girl that received the Charmeleon wanted to give it back to me.
My Pichu is named 42◇△☂☂▯△#~''

My sister once obtained a Level 100 Magikarp with only Splash named "Umad?"

twas an normal day on wonder trade, yep.

Victini is pretty much the only 5th generation event Pokemon that I never got, since none of its events involved Black 2 or White 2.

Herobrine said:

YouMad? the Bidoof
Human Shape the Jynx
フワフワ [Light] the Furfrou
Flyers dork the Noctowl
Barry the Larvesta
Werty6ii8iio the Pikachu
SORRY the Feebas
KID the Skiddo
ツンツン [Pointy] the Weedle

Zubstep the Zubat
fatbaby the Golett
UR PROBLEM the Dratini
Roofie Punch the Breloom
Sniffles the Sneasel
M. CHRISTMAS the Ditto
Buttery the Scatterbug

i think that larvesta used to be mine, or i'm thinking of the 18 other pokemon i've named barry.

When you've got all the Pikachu exclusive moves you want, evolve it ASAP. I'd personally do it after getting Agility probably, so I can Agility Electro Ball stuff to pieces, but whatever works for you.

Glaceon said:
When you've got all the Pikachu exclusive moves you want, evolve it ASAP. I'd personally do it after getting Agility probably, so I can Agility Electro Ball stuff to pieces, but whatever works for you.

what level does it learn agility?

agility is at level 37, but the last move it learns (Thunder) is at level 50.

The last non-TM move it learns is discharge at level 42.

Uzu Sanageyama said:
agility is at level 37, but the last move it learns (Thunder) is at level 50.

The last non-TM move it learns is discharge at level 42.

Looks like I got Greninja'd. :dk:

Smg2daisy said:
I want a Pokemon battle now
I finished training my legendaries, dunno what to do now

Sure, if I don't have to use my as of now untrained legendaries.

Glaceon said:

Don't evolve Pikachu. Pikachu with light ball is better than Raichu.

Cirdec said:
Glaceon said:

sorry if this is a stupid question but what's "light ball"?

Cirdec said:
Glaceon said:

Too bad Light Ball Pikachu is only slightly stronger than Raichu in exchange for its item slot though, and it remains considerably more frail against against attacks than Raichu, who gains better stat growths upon levels. I would recommend holding one (if you do have one) regardless of whether you plan on evolving it or not, though, since that just makes it stronger while it's weaker.

Back