Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Natural Harmonia said:
They really went overboard trying to fix the low EXP yield in Black/White, it seems. I was easily able to get my team to Level 100 before the Elite 4.
i call hacks I only managed to get around level 60.

Natural Harmonia said:
They really went overboard trying to fix the low EXP yield in Black/White, it seems. I was easily able to get my team to Level 100 before the Elite 4.

yeah if you actually grind in this game while exp share is on is actually absurd how easy the game becomes.

Ok if you dont have it on though.

Cirdec said:
I mean we know shiny Reshiram and Zekrom since a long time, while these 3 ones are recent.

You can't legally have them shiny at all though, so they had to be hacked into X/Y.

Re: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

MnSG said:
Cirdec said:
I mean we know shiny Reshiram and Zekrom since a long time, while these 3 ones are recent.

You can't legally have them shiny at all though, so they had to be hacked into X/Y.
I miss the ability to get shiny legendary Pokémon.

Also, Pokémon Z, if a Pokémon Z will exist, will probably star Zygarde.

DragonFreak said:
Yeah the third game would most likely be called Z. Then you have XYZ. Wait, XYZ? No, I thought that was only in Yu-Gi-Oh. Along with Mega evolutions being like Digimon...
XYZ is likely for the co-ordinate grid with Z being for depth. That's my new guess (after chromosomes).

Although, to be fair, we all thought the next Pokemon game after Black/White would be Pokemon Grey. And we thought there would be Ruby and Sapphire remakes on the 5th gen mechanics. They've proven us wrong before.

Cirdec said:
Shiny forms of Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde have been hacked:

Neutral:
20140228070357!Sprite_6_x_716d_s.png
20140228070434!Sprite_6_dos_716d_s.png

Active:
Sprite_6_x_716d_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_716d_s.png

Sprite_6_x_717_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_717_s.png

Sprite_6_x_718_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_718_s.png

Wow, could they have made them any more barf-inducing? I mean, Xerneas isn't too bad but holy shit what were they thinking with Yveltal and Zygarde. Sugarcoated Yveltal and sour cream and onion flavored Zygarde is what it looks like.

I know what they were thinking.

"We can't change the red/blue/green thing we have, that would make it confusing, so let's just make the black parts white. I'm sure that'll look good! It's not like anyone's going to see it, anyway."

It's like why they didn't change Reshiram and Zekrom's black and white colour scheme.

BMB said:
Xerneas is a blue breath mint.

Yveltal is peppermint.

Zygarde is a green breath mint.

But they all definitely look "fresh".

inb4tfp

BMB said:

Yveltal is peppermint.

Xerneas - Kyogre - Blue
Yveltal - Groudon - Red
Zygarde - Rayquaza - Green

War Doctor said:
BMB said:

Yveltal is peppermint.

Xerneas - Kyogre - Blue
Yveltal - Groudon - Red
Zygarde - Rayquaza - Green
Don't forget the mascots of the Japanese Gen. I trilogy!
Blastoise
Charizard
Venusaur

DragonFreak said:
And the mascots of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
ho-oh: RAINBOW
lugia: white
suicune: blue

dialga: blue
palkia: purple
giratina: yellow (the icon is yellow so it must be yellow)

zekrom: black/blue
reshiram: white/orange
kyurem: gray/black/white/blue/orange

DragonFreak said:
And the mascots of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
2 - what yo on about, they weren't blue, red and green
3 - already said that, what yo on about
4 - blue, pink and yellow
5 - shit man i don't know, i think that was the black and white dragons brah, no idea
6 - bro that's where we started from yo, it's how we got started out

unless
2 - yo were thinkin of hoe-hoe, lubia and celebrity, in which they be considerably red but mainly rainbow, considerably blue but mainly white, and green
4 - yo considerin' dialin to be blue and palkin to be red, and giratinaturner to be some sort of green, even though he be yellow and grey and red again

is that what you be thinkin bout

Back