Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Did anyone else see the lolcat trainer in the Battle Maison? They literally talk in lolcat speak.

@banjo: ground; palpitoad, wooper, and nincada

i'm crying because i have like 4-5 ground safaris now

so....this may be a stupid question, but i don't know how to check the thing in this game that you check and add fc's with. how do i do such a thing. is it like the pal pad from previous games? is it an item which you add people with? halp plz

Luke Atmey said:
so....this may be a stupid question, but i don't know how to check the thing in this game that you check and add fc's with. how do i do such a thing. is it like the pal pad from previous games? is it an item which you add people with? halp plz

It's on your 3DS home menu. The friend list.

Shoutmon said:
"thine" >⁠:⁠(

Well forgive me for not receiving a degree in archaic sentence structure. How would thine be used in a sentence?

Also I would love one of Edo's Tyrogues if my internet will connect with him.

neptune you're british your the one supposed to be bitching about how americans are killing the english language

welcome the opportunity for him to put me in my place

conform to british standards

OH COOL

My friend from school just beat the elite four and he frikkin Spiritombs in his safari.

If my internet allows I will gladly give y'all one.

Banjo said:
neptune you're british your the one supposed to be bitching about how americans are killing the english language

NO YOU DARE NOT ASK 22 ABOUT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

HE WILL DESTROY YOU WITH LONG BORING WORDS, RUN BANJO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

*abandons thread*

Banjo said:

You were doing great. What happened?

Purple Yoshi said:
Luke Atmey said:

It's on your 3DS home menu. The friend list.
thanks

I'll try to catch one while at work today.

It would be good if you could get me one of them Spiritombs in return.

Also, try to give it some sort of nickname, pretty please.

Deku Link said:
Lol, I'm such a slowpoke.

Over a month and I still haven't beaten the Elite Four.

I got past the seventh gym and I've played maybe an hour total over the past two weeks. I burnt myself out by getting that far in two days. Should've realised it would happen, I haven't played a game for so long in months, or just games in general.

Blaine said:
I'll try to catch one while at work today.

It would be good if you could get me one of them Spiritombs in return.

Also, try to give it some sort of nickname, pretty please.

K; I'll try. If my internet even works, it'll be sometime late tonight or tomorrow. CST at least.

How does Big Poe sound as a nickname?

Sounds ok.

Do you want any nicknaming done too, or are you content with just the regular mon?

Considering he evolves into three different mons, that's pretty much inevitable.

Anyway, I'm ready whenever.

Banjo said:
Shoutmon said:
"thine" >⁠:⁠(

Well forgive me for not receiving a degree in archaic sentence structure. How would thine be used in a sentence?

Also I would love one of Edo's Tyrogues if my internet will connect with him.

you use thine as a noun, or as an adjective before a word that starts with a vowel sound or h

but as an adjective before a word that starts with another consonant you use thy

"the pain is thine"

"i share thy pain"

"i share thine

what kind of thing do people share that starts with a vowel idk

aids

i share thine aids"

also [me=Shoutmon]attacks neptune[/me]

Back