Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Amazing! A team that does not have Aegislash!

Blaine said:
Amazing! A team that does not have Aegislash!

I was thinking about it, but I just didn't have room. I still wanted to use my Fire/Water/Grass/Electric core, plus a Fairy type. Hawlucha was there because he was a Fighting type AND he could use Fly, so it was really convenient.

My E4 team didn't have Aegislash, either. I believe it was Greninja, Charizard (for Fire-type moves), Talonflame (for Flying-type moves), Pangoro, Tyrantrum, and Simisage.

Delelelele Whoop said:
I didn't have Aegislash, and I wasn't even thinking about it

does that make me special?

It sure makes you a very questionable steel type gym leader!

Mario4Ever said:
My E4 team didn't have Aegislash, either. I believe it was Greninja, Charizard (for Fire-type moves), Talonflame (for Flying-type moves), Pangoro, Tyrantrum, and Simisage.

Ooh, Simisage, that's different. Since I already used one of the monkeys in Black, I didn't want to use them again.

Same reason why I didn't use Eevee. That and it took a while to find.

I liked Honedge before it was cool

I'm so ready for Bank so I can unload my Lv100 Gengar named Banjo from Diamond. I never like building a team with mons I already have on another game. It almost feels like I'm being unfaithful, like I'm cheating on my Gengar. The same way with my Lv75 Doopliss the Sableye on Emerald.

Some people don't like to use the handout Pokemon (Lucario, Event Torchic, etc.) and also Skarmory isn't found til Victory Road unless I'm mistaken.

I was just thinking about Pokemon Bank, actually. I was thinking maybe I SHOULD transfer my level 95 Empoleon. So close to Lv 100...after all, I did basically solo the game with it. Soloing the game is so easy if you have a steel-type.

Purple Yoshi said:
Ooh, a blue Florges. For some reason, everyone (including me) happened to get red ones.

Blue and Orange Flabebes are at Route 7 while Red and Yellow Flabebes are at Route 4. White Flabebes are found on both routes but are super rare. Florges was actually the last Pokemon I added to my Elite 4 team because I didn't go back to get one until after the 6th gym.

So I just battled someone from Japan and they added me to their friend list, and now I have access to a friend safari that has Tyrogues. So if anyone needs any of those, I can catch some.

Blaine said:
Banjo said:
the state of being in which you could have Vespiquen

Vespiquen is not made of goo or a dragon, and she cannot even dance because she's got no legs. How can I have someone on my team who can't even participate in our weekly sing and dance evening?

Also I have this weird personal rule that states I must build my team solely out of mons from that generation. I have this rule to prevent me from just putting Grovyle on there six times, which is something I would probably do.
I tried to do the same thing this gen, but it turns out that I picked some of the worst mons in Gen VI to put on my team. Also I couldn't find a Inkay, Noibat, or Clauncher (turns out Clauncher is only available in X : /). So I ended up relying solely on Delphox and Blastoise (mostly Blastoise) to pull the team's weight.

I mean Pangoro and Meowstic look cool, but man they were terrible. Couldn't take any hits. At least Pangoro could punch the opponent in the face with a powerful attack before he fainted.

Well, I just completed the Pokédex and caught all the Pokémon.

There's still 151 of them in total, right?

So I got a naughty (which isn't too bad imo) shiny Furfrou with 31 HP/Attack and I found out that the WT adamant Pawniard sitting in my PC has an egg move (Sucker Punch apparently is one and I didn't know) and 31 Attack/Def/SpDef/Speed (the HP is butts but I can just do an Attack/Def/Speed setup)

It is good day to play pokemon

I got my first shiny of X and Y.

And it's a freaking Woobat.

I didn't get it in a cave or anything, it was in friend safari.

It could have been, I don't know, a Hoothoot or something.

Oh well, best not to look a gift Ponyta in the mouth. Is Swoobat any good?

Swoobat is ok I guess, I prefer Crobat but it's still usable afaik

if you want to register me (4570-6717-0160) I can tell you what's in your safari

Back