Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

That is almost Kibago and therefore great!

NotABannableOffense said:
Anyone want this 31/31/X/X/31/31 Adamant Speedboost Torchic?

is rly gud and can be yours for free, just PM me.

Really? Then I would take it if you want.

Anyone want a Fennekin? I showed it to the IV judge guy and he hates it, that means it's totally good, right?

Why do I even continue to offer these things?

hahaha

I'd take it if I didn't already have a Delphox.

Anton and I just had a battle, but it was so phenominally glorious that the game couldn't handle it and the battle just self-terminated in the middle of it.

It's really sad.

We just had a magnificent rematch.

There were no losers. Only winners.

You reached the Hall of Fame for the first time!
Greninja
Charizard
Mienshao
Nidoking
Talonflame
Aegislash

hooray!

How did you get the facebook and twitter options?

HOLY CRAP THE SHOP ON GLOBAL LINK IS AWESOME

8 points for milk

100 for heart scales

200 for max revives

250 for rare candy

500 for pp up

YOU CANT BEAT THESE PRICES

Yep, that's how they encourage you to go on the PGL. I'm sad they don't have the Dream World anymore (OK, the Dream World was boring, but getting new Pokemon from it wasn't) but there's some cool stuff still on the PGL. I can see all my photos, and the logbook actually has a lot of stuff in it.

EDIT: I really like Delphox's PGL art. It looks a lot cooler than the other artwork. Definitely better than the 3D Model in the game.

Banjo said:
the state of being in which you could have Vespiquen

Vespiquen is not made of goo or a dragon, and she cannot even dance because she's got no legs. How can I have someone on my team who can't even participate in our weekly sing and dance evening?

Also I have this weird personal rule that states I must build my team solely out of mons from that generation. I have this rule to prevent me from just putting Grovyle on there six times, which is something I would probably do.

so what will you do if they really do come out with gen 3 remakes

Blaine said:
Banjo said:
the state of being in which you could have Vespiquen

Vespiquen is not made of goo or a dragon, and she cannot even dance because she's got no legs. How can I have someone on my team who can't even participate in our weekly sing and dance evening?

Also I have this weird personal rule that states I must build my team solely out of mons from that generation. I have this rule to prevent me from just putting Grovyle on there six times, which is something I would probably do.

I was going to do that, but then I realised that would really limit my choice of team. I mean, I COULD have replaced Raichu with Helioptile and Blastoise with Clauncher, but those would be my only options if I wanted those types.

Ooh, a blue Florges. For some reason, everyone (including me) happened to get red ones.

ZIYLkRH.png

Back