Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Hawlucha said:
Box legendaries as of Gen V are easier to catch than other legendaries.

Not sure about Gen IV though.

Gen 4 was 30 catch rate. Although I think Giratina was still 3.

The reason it was so high in Gen 5 is you had to CATCH the legendary. If you killed it, it wouldn't work. Does that happen in Gen 6 as well? I didn't test it out.

Deku Link said:
I didn't test it out either since I was just like "XERNEAS YOU WILL BE MINE!" and threw a Master Ball.

yeah i just do that too lmao.

Then get to the final battle which has the coolest boss theme in pokeeeeeeeeman

Zae said:
Then get to the final battle which has the coolest boss theme in pokeeeeeeeeman
Correction: that would be the Kanto Champion music.

Hawlucha said:
ooh, you went there

brb making one of my signature "Pokemon Trainer Javelin wants to battle!" threads

what good would that too fluffy nuff?

Deku Link said:
I didn't test it out either since I was just like "XERNEAS YOU WILL BE MINE!" and threw a Master Ball.
That was a waste of a master ball

*sigh* I've gotten to the point where there aren't many new clothes available that I haven't seen yet. To be honest, though, I don't really like the clothes in Lumiose City. I mean, there's a shirt and tie always selling that looks like it's for boys.

Although, I'm sure it would look funny running around through Snowbelle City with a halter top on.

Pearl said:
i'm very slow with this game
only have one badge, i'm up to the place where you ride on ryhorn to get to the fossil cave or whatever it is

that place is awesome, shadow claw and aerodactyle is all i gotta say.

unfortunately i've forgotted whats good against rock and ground so i had to go back and heal my honedge and then my battery went red so i had to stop

Pearl said:
unfortunately i've forgotted whats good against rock and ground so i had to go back and heal my honedge and then my battery went red so i had to stop

rock weakness: water, grass, steel, and ground.

ground weakness: water, grass, and ice.

Zae said:
Pearl said:

Rock is also weak to fighting.

ゴジラ said:
Zae said:
Pearl said:

Rock is also weak to fighting.

knew i forgot something, thanks.

Pearl said:
so then my froakie would be the best pokemon to use there?

yes.

the pokemon inside the cave differ a little bit, but not too major.

theres a certain point in the cave where you can use rock smash on various rocks btw.

Most of the time they contain items or a random encounter(dwebble or onix), but there is a chance to get a fossil of aerodactyle, and after you beat the game you can get fossils from there from about any generation.

Back