Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Hawlucha said:
Kimberly Hart said:
one day i'm going to go to smogon and make a team out of only the lowest tier.

and its going to kick some serious ass. (or more likely, it will get completely wrecked, who knows!)
yeah you'll get wrecked if you try an NU team in OU

you'll get even more wrecked if you use an NU team in Ubers

yea most likely. it will be fun as hell though

I just want Articuno to be useful that would be the best thing in the world ever.

Ema Skye said:
I just want Articuno to be useful that would be the best thing in the world ever.

oh my god yes, such a beautiful pokemon!

Sadly im more offensive and being defensive isnt my strong suit.

Plus a defensive ice type seems rather lol

I still have a hard time believing Articuno is not an offensive powerhouse thing because my Yellow Articuno was such a beast in the Stadiums and destroyed everything.

Ema Skye said:
I still have a hard time believing Articuno is not an offensive powerhouse thing because my Yellow Articuno was such a beast in the Stadiums and destroyed everything.

Well it has decent special attack and some decent moves, but its pretty slow for a sweeper, i think so anyway.

I think i used it during the remakes though, and it seemed kinda iffy to survive, ice/flying just makes me really paranoid.

Although it may have been good for offense back then, but there are so many terrifying power houses now it may not seem that way anymore.

Articuno used to be a beast in Gen I, when the Special Attack and Special Defense stats were just one stat. I never liked its double weakness to Rock, though.

Unfortunately Articuno is bad, double weakness to stealth rock, it has good defense but a very bad type for it.

Cirdec said:
Way too much.

yeah i hear its used a lot and plus a lot of pokemon can use it.

Then again we have rapid spin as well.

Just dont use it on ghosts.

Wait, I thought stealth rock only affect non-flyers. Or something different?

uh no stealth rock hits everything.

Cirdec said:
Zae said:
Cirdec said:
Way too much.

yeah i hear its used a lot and plus a lot of pokemon can use it.

Then again we have rapid spin as well.

Just dont use it on ghosts.

Though now defog removes opponent's stealth rock.

oh thats nice.

Although im not sure on the distribution of defog though.

Oh man I hate Stealth Rock so much it basically destroys each and every one of my favourite Pokemon and it makes me angry to no end.

Ema Skye said:
Oh man I hate Stealth Rock so much it basically destroys each and every one of my favourite Pokemon and it makes me angry to no end.

same, i love my darling yanmega so much but it stands no chance against stealth rock.

Among other pokemon i love, i actually need to look into what learns defog and rapid-spin to clear the field of various traps.

I just caught Yveltal with a single Pokéball. I am confused. Is that supposed to happen? What about throwing 50 balls at the legendary and then giving up like usual? Help? Error? What?

Did you catch your legendaries with a single ball too?

Gabumon said:
I just caught Yveltal with a single Pokéball. I am confused. Is that supposed to happen? What about throwing 50 balls at the legendary and then giving up like usual? Help? Error? What?

I believe it's normal, Gamefreak gave a high catch rate to Xerneas and Yveltal to make sure you catch them, like Palkia and Dialga.

Gabumon said:

ywah

Zae said:
Ema Skye said:

same, i love my darling yanmega so much but it stands no chance against stealth rock.

Among other pokemon i love, i actually need to look into what learns defog and rapid-spin to clear the field of various traps.
If stealth rock did not exist, I would use Yanmega. That thing is awesome. Alas, he was not Bug/Dragon.

ゴジラ said:
Zae said:
Ema Skye said:

If stealth rock did not exist, I would use Yanmega. That thing is awesome. Alas, he was not Bug/Dragon.
Don't use it online

Back