Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I don't hate froakie.

They might not have edited it in yet.

But until serebii updates with it, I won't believe it.

Although they all look cool.

I'm gonna go with what everyone else normally says when they see a new Pokemon and say THEY ALL LOOK SHIT

This is more than likely fake.

Probably not a fake, seems too elaborate. I like the green horse-ish thing, but the dragon looks way too much like a Digimon, and the other thing just looks dumb.

Not to be believed, unless an official Pokemon source, such as Serebii, confirms the information.

Besides, something about the art doesn't spell Ken Sugorimi (or however you say his name) to me

Xpike said:
Probably not a fake, seems too elaborate. I like the green horse-ish thing, but the dragon looks way too much like a Digimon, and the other thing just looks dumb.

sure didn't stop haxorus from being awesome.

Anyway i do like the first two, pretty unsure about the third, would be nice if it was real.

I say fake. The battle screens look like they're copy-pasted from the screenshots with the new pictures pasted on top.

I just checked Serebiis forums, the scans are fake. There was also a bird and bug Pokemon page scan.

Too bad, I liked the purple dinosaur thing.

Aw, if they weren't fake I'd so get that Ghost-type-lookalike Pokémon.

Though speaking of new Pokémon, do we know how many new Pokémon there is in this Generation?

Chiaki Nanami said:
Aw, if they weren't fake I'd so get that Ghost-type-lookalike Pokémon.

Though speaking of new Pokémon, do we know how many new Pokémon there is in this Generation?

We know there will be atleast more than 51. That doesn't sound like much but that's the minimum it will get. Also maybe a maximum of 150 otherwise they would say 'bring the total to over 800'.

Back