Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Cirdec said:
Still, Mega Mewtwo X is actually resistant and has Bulk Up and Recover.

In the long run though, Mega Mewtwo Y is way more efficient, since it's generally more efficient as a special sweeper than a physical sweeper. And of course, Psystrike uses Mega Mewtwo Y's base 194 special attack stat to deliver physical damage, literally wiping out Blissey with very little effort.

MnSG said:
Cirdec said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Mega Mewtwo Y is stupidly awesome. I mean, I still despise his design just as much as I used to. He looks like someone shrunk Mewtwo slightly and then grafted his tail onto his head.

But his stats are ridiculous. I had 292 Sp. Atk at Lv. 70 with no EVs.

Because its Special Attack base stat is 194.

Unfortunately, Mega Mewtwo Y gets outsped by Mega Aerodactyl, who can seriously wipe it out without much effort. It would've been more impressive if Mega Mewtwo Y rivaled the speed of Speed Forme Deoxys (180), but that likely would've made it way too broken.
uh

unless Mega Aerodactyl OHKOs, Mega Mewtwo just uses Thunderbolt and OHKOs Aerodactyl, then proceeds to punch holes in everything else.

i don't see how that makes mega aerodactyl a threat to him, if he can't OHKO
MnSG said:
In the long run though, Mega Mewtwo Y is way more efficient, since it's generally more efficient as a special sweeper than a physical sweeper. And of course, Psystrike uses Mega Mewtwo Y's base 194 special attack stat to deliver physical damage, literally wiping out Blissey with very little effort.
And that is why Mewtwo is awesome.

Dr. Javelin said:
uh

unless Mega Aerodactyl OHKOs, Mega Mewtwo just uses Thunderbolt and OHKOs Aerodactyl, then proceeds to punch holes in everything else.

Increased priority is still something to be aware of though, since if Mega Aerodactyl doesn't KO, a different Pokemon can always finish the job off. Rayquaza and Arceus get ExtremeSpeed, so that's one thing to keep in mind.

MnSG said:
Dr. Javelin said:
uh

Increased priority is still something to be aware of though, since if Mega Aerodactyl doesn't KO, a different Pokemon can always finish the job off. Rayquaza and Arceus get ExtremeSpeed, so that's one thing to keep in mind.
True, but Mewtwo still fulfills his role of "jump in and finish them with a super-effective move" really well, so I don't see what the problem is.

5mXrFbu.jpg

I'd like to thank Crash for giving me the dad to this wonderful child

i named it what because i got it in two eggs after ignoring the eevees for a really long time

It's modest (I specifically everstoned it for that) so I'm gonna make it a Sylveon. I'll post pics whenever I get around to that, I think

Smg2daisy said:
Really?
thanks!
Guess I have to catch more Pokemon to trade...

I've got the egg, so when we're both online, I'll get it to you.

With the Pokémon Bank coming out in two months, I don't see a reason for them to be included, but anything's possible, I suppose.

On that note,

Get your rank high enough in the Battle Chateau, and Gym Leaders will start showing up. I just fought Grant, who's a Marquis.

Smg2daisy said:
I just caught Zygarde.
I saw three orbs: Adamant Orb which is written to be held by Dialga, Griseous Orb which is written to be held by Giratina and Lustrous Orb which is written to be held by Palkia.
Does that mean we can get them in this game?
no, this is basically the old way you can get giratina's origin forme, through taking the griseous orb

Smg2daisy said:
I just caught Zygarde.
I saw three orbs: Adamant Orb which is written to be held by Dialga, Griseous Orb which is written to be held by Giratina and Lustrous Orb which is written to be held by Palkia.
Does that mean we can get them in this game?

We must be able to, because the Griseous Orb is the only way to get Giratina in his Origin Forme.

You know, I think Game Freak has almost written themselves into a hole with all the forme changes. Now, in every game they do, they need to have the:

Gracidea for Shaymin Sky Forme
Griseous Orb for Giratina Origin Forme
Appliances for the Rotom Formes
Meteorites for the Deoxys Formes
Some version of the DNA Splicers for the Kyurem Formes

This stuff is starting to pile up, Game Freak. So no more forme changes involving Key Items.

I'll wait until Goomy evolves before I use her, she's pretty weak. Also is there a good level to evolve Doublade at? Should I just evolve it when I get a Dusk Stone or wait until it learns a few more moves. It's at Lv 47 right now.

Back