Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Crackin355 said:
I'll wait until Goomy evolves before I use her, she's pretty weak. Also is there a good level to evolve Doublade at? Should I just evolve it when I get a Dusk Stone or wait until it learns a few more moves. It's at Lv 47 right now.

Wait until 51 so it can learn Sacred Sword.

Smg2daisy said:
Hell yes my Delphox reached Level 100
This made my day
that's nothing.

you used an exp all plus the affection.

try raising pokemon to level 100 without exp boost.

My Goomy is now a Goodra. FEAR ME. It's pretty neat, I solo'd the Psychic gym with her. I also evolved Doublade into Aegislash. I used the Move Relearner to teach Blaziken High Jump Kick, Aegislash King's Shield & Aurorus Freeze-Dry. I planned on teaching Goodra Outrage but I ran out of Heart Scales and I'm not quite sure where to look for them since I don't know which ones I collected.

Purple Yoshi said:
Smg2daisy said:
I just caught Zygarde.
I saw three orbs: Adamant Orb which is written to be held by Dialga, Griseous Orb which is written to be held by Giratina and Lustrous Orb which is written to be held by Palkia.
Does that mean we can get them in this game?

We must be able to, because the Griseous Orb is the only way to get Giratina in his Origin Forme.

You know, I think Game Freak has almost written themselves into a hole with all the forme changes. Now, in every game they do, they need to have the:

Gracidea for Shaymin Sky Forme
Griseous Orb for Giratina Origin Forme
Appliances for the Rotom Formes
Meteorites for the Deoxys Formes
Some version of the DNA Splicers for the Kyurem Formes

This stuff is starting to pile up, Game Freak. So no more forme changes involving Key Items.

You've forgot the Reveal Glass. That's needed to change Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus into their Therian Formes.

Anyway, even if the orbs are obtainable, that doesn't mean that you can catch Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina in the X and Y versions. If anything, you'll have to transfer them into the X or Y versions, from the 5th generation titles.

So now my current team consists of:

Delphox (is that right?)
Roserade
Raichu
Lucario
Blaziken
Blastoise

God, I hope I'm not the only one who feels terrible when they have to replace a member in their party.

Smg2daisy said:
I don't have any Eevees... ;(
You can catch them at Route 10, the one south of Geosenge City.
New Super Mario said:

Delphox (is that right?)
Roserade
Raichu
Lucario
Blaziken
Blastoise

God, I hope I'm not the only one who feels terrible when they have to replace a member in their party.
Blastoise... Good choice.

My current team as of the seventh gym:

Chestnaught (Tatsuya) [Wood Hammer, Low Sweep, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw] Lv58
Blaziken [Poison Jab, High Jump Kick, Brave Bird, Blaze Kick] Lv61
Blastoise (Katsuto) [Rock Tomb, Bite, Surf, Dig] Lv57
Aegislash (Erika) [Aerial Ace, Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Shadow Claw] Lv58
Aurorus (Mikihiko) [Rock Tomb, Freeze-Dry, Nature Power, Ice Beam] Lv57
Goodra (Miyuki) [Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail, Body Slam] Lv52

I want to replace a few moves once they learn good moves to replace them/find good tm's to replace them. Levels might not be completely accurate. I just know Goodra is a few below and Blaziken is a few above.

Dr. Javelin said:
Smg2daisy said:
I don't have any Eevees... ;(
You can catch them at Route 10, the one south of Geosenge City.
New Super Mario said:

Delphox (is that right?)
Roserade
Raichu
Lucario
Blaziken
Blastoise

Blastoise... Good choice.
Well Squirtle is pretty adorable lol

Currently rocking:

Greninja (Rain)
Charizard (Ridley)
Mienshao (Yen'fay)
Talonflame (Beat)
Doublade (Falchion)
a revolving spot between Raichu (Mjolnir), Nidoking (Rhyno), and Sigilyph

I'm really only doubled up on fire types because I'm about to head into the Frost Cavern and it seems like a good idea.

Hey I heard about some sort of phantom trainer in Luminose City....? I don't know if it's a myth or not.

Cirdec said:
Mario4Ever said:
I can breed one for you if you want.

Can you breed one for me too, please?

I actually have an extra Eevee egg, so you just need to be online so I can trade it to you.

Crackin355 said:
I ran out of Heart Scales and I'm not quite sure where to look for them since I don't know which ones I collected.

iirc, you can sometimes find them in rocks after using Rock Smash (on the coast).

New Super Mario said:

Delphox (is that right?)
Roserade
Raichu
Lucario
Blaziken
Blastoise

Hell yeah!

Marilith said:
New Super Mario said:

Delphox (is that right?)
Roserade
Raichu
Lucario
Blaziken
Blastoise

Hell yeah!
Well come on, dat Budew is freaking adorable.

And with Venoshock it's amazing! Easily one of my new favorite pokemon.

New Super Mario said:
Marilith said:
New Super Mario said:

Delphox (is that right?)
Roserade
Raichu
Lucario
Blaziken
Blastoise

Hell yeah!
Well come on, dat Budew is freaking adorable.

And with Venoshock it's amazing! Easily one of my new favorite pokemon.
Yeah, Roserade haters better beware, we're striking back!

I don't mean to be a downer, but Venoshock is rather pointless if you don't have a move that can poison the opponent.

Smg2daisy said:
I made two Trainner PR videos.
But I don't know which one is shown to other players when they ask for my video.
Any ways to set it?

Go to the PC in any Pokémon Center, choose Trainer Video and you can set which one of the 3 videos you want to show.

Back