What's the point of all these ponies?

Dr Luigi Tm

Cheep Cheep
Hi there,

I would like to know what is so funny, cool or interesting about these ''My little Pony'' cartoon? They are everywhere! Youtube, internet memes, forums... Is that a big joke from all the internet communauty or what?

No offense! Thanks!

I just watched the show one day and I soon became addicted.

It's a conspiracy to distract us all with ponies while aliens take over the world

its all to get obama into the white house for good

I tried watching it and to me it was just an ordinary kids' cartoon geared towards young girls.

irony, probably. Irony is what's "hip" in today's e-culture.

Yoshidude99 said:
Ralph said:
I tried watching it and to me it was just an ordinary kids' cartoon geared towards young girls.
That's exactly what it is.
watch it now or your life will be doomed

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Ralph said:
watch it now or your life will be doomed
Nah
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Ralph said:

Are you absolutely certain that MLP: FiM is geared only towards young girls?
Positive

^100% agree.

The basic idea of it is "Girly" but the plot line, characters, humor (at points), and character development make it what it is.
Analogy: A food that looks disgusting (to more mature people and the male gender) and tastes delicous.

I watched, and it's a good show.

I personally dislike people who treat this show like it's God.

Oh, and internet memes are never agreed on.

It's a good show, even if it isn't The Greatest Show On Earth (that title belongs to The Greatest Show On Earth).

The show's ok, but I can name several shows that are so much better.

And the fanbase is one of the worst fanbases ever. I hate it how they make memes on every damn thing the ponies say.

Baby Luigi said:
The show's ok, but I can name several shows that are so much better.

And the fanbase is one of the worst fanbases ever. I hate it how they make memes on every damn thing the ponies say.

It really is the

WORST.

POSSIBLE.

THING!

I think it's a bit overrated, but I do like the show.

Back