What's the point of all these ponies?

Dr Luigi Tm

Cheep Cheep
Hi there,

I would like to know what is so funny, cool or interesting about these ''My little Pony'' cartoon? They are everywhere! Youtube, internet memes, forums... Is that a big joke from all the internet communauty or what?

No offense! Thanks!
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
It's a conspiracy to distract us all with ponies while aliens take over the world
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I tried watching it and to me it was just an ordinary kids' cartoon geared towards young girls.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
irony, probably. Irony is what's "hip" in today's e-culture.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Yoshidude99 said:
Ralph said:
I tried watching it and to me it was just an ordinary kids' cartoon geared towards young girls.
That's exactly what it is.
watch it now or your life will be doomed
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Ralph said:
I tried watching it and to me it was just an ordinary kids' cartoon geared towards young girls.
That's exactly what it is.
watch it now or your life will be doomed
Nah
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Ralph said:
I tried watching it and to me it was just an ordinary kids' cartoon geared towards young girls.
That's exactly what it is.
Are you absolutely certain that MLP: FiM is geared only towards young girls?
Positive
 

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
^100% agree.

The basic idea of it is "Girly" but the plot line, characters, humor (at points), and character development make it what it is.
Analogy: A food that looks disgusting (to more mature people and the male gender) and tastes delicous.
 

Pyro

Power Star
I watched, and it's a good show.

I personally dislike people who treat this show like it's God.

Oh, and internet memes are never agreed on.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
It's a good show, even if it isn't The Greatest Show On Earth (that title belongs to The Greatest Show On Earth).
 

Рождественский Рэй Трейс

The Protector Who Gets The Most Presents
Wiki Patroller
The show's ok, but I can name several shows that are so much better.

And the fanbase is one of the worst fanbases ever. I hate it how they make memes on every damn thing the ponies say.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Baby Luigi said:
The show's ok, but I can name several shows that are so much better.

And the fanbase is one of the worst fanbases ever. I hate it how they make memes on every damn thing the ponies say.
It really is the

WORST.

POSSIBLE.

THING!
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I think it's a bit overrated, but I do like the show.
 
Top