What's the point of all these ponies?

Gundam Tanaka said:
scumbag crash

i'm sorry i couldn't help myself

IMO, the show's not bad, and it's definitely a step in the right direction in quality for cartoons aimed primarily at young girls. But it's still got a long way to go before it can even touch stuff like "Samurai Jack", "Gravity Falls", and "The Powerpuff Girls".

I watched some eps but wasn't exactly impressed with it.

Although my expectations might have been too high, since I was expecting great show quality that rivals transformers prime.

I watched 1 episode but didn't really get into it.

I don't mind the memes though.

Wii U said:
Watch more
you know it's perfectly fine to watch something once and not like it. Also watching more episodes wont make you like it anymore for example I've seen just about every episode and I still don't like it

I like it because it's just a good damn show. It beats the expectations you would think that comes from a show centered around a toyline like MLP. It has clever writing, nice animation, and all the main characters are all characterized great. I also do like the activity and quick response of the fandom (Even if some think it's a little too much just for one show), but I've been a fan of the show since March of 2011 and haven't looked back since.

Overrated? Maybe. But for me, the show and being part of the fandom has been all fun and more.

Back