Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fawful

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Toad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For some reason, I actually can. Does that make me weird? :eek:

The only thing I hate is the PM design of NSMB enemies. Seriously they're not EVEN accurate, it's like they hired a 14 year-old kid from college to make inaccurate designs.

Nice, you bumped a several month old topic when there's already an existing, similar topic here.

But I feel like refuting your point anyway

Paper Mario came before New Super Mario Bros. so how can it be Paper Mario design of New Super Mario Bros. enemies if New Super Mario Bros. didn't even exist in the first place?

14 year old kid from college? Dude, if you're 14 years old, you're still in freaking middle school.

Gomamon said:
birdo isnt male in japan

スーパーマリオUSAの説明書 said:
自分を女の子だと思いこんでいて、口からタマゴなどをはくヤツ。

super mario bros 2 manual said:
a fellow that is convinced he is a girl and spits eggs and such from his mouth

cissexism of the phrasing aside, this is clearly a description of a woman, not a man
what does this have to do with overrated Mario characters.

Baby Luigi said:
Nice, you bumped a several month old topic when there's already an existing, similar topic here.

Paper Mario came before New Super Mario Bros. so how can it be Paper Mario design of New Super Mario Bros. enemies if New Super Mario Bros. didn't even exist in the first place?

14 year old kid from college? Dude, if you're 14 years old, you're still in freaking middle school.

... it's not a year old, oh and I am younger than that, green thing.

Baby Luigi said:

I'm 14 and I'm in High School.

I also see that somebody performed Necromancy on my topic.

Red Boo said:
Baby Luigi said:

BL's point still stands
Shrek Guy said:
Baby Luigi said:

she was talking to Red Boo not you

Bowser45 said:
Red Boo said:
Baby Luigi said:

BL's point still stands
Shrek Guy said:
Baby Luigi said:

she was talking to Red Boo not you
My point was that not all 14-year-olds are in middle school.

I'm sure they're in late middle school anyway.

My point still stands

Daisy is annoying i hate her.

Randombob-omb4761 you have taken your peach hate too far. :P

Nintendo64Dude said:
Randombob-omb4761 you have taken your peach hate too far. :P

I find it over-the-top and hilarious really

Wow I can't believe just read this entire topic....

Birdo is annoying, but it's wrong to hate them just because of the gender mishap/trans* thing going on with them. I personally really like Birdo though.

Also Metal Mario is silly and I don't care for them much, but I think Robo Mario is a better concept to be honest. Maybe not as a new character for the series, but I think Robo Mario would have been cooler to have in Mario Kart 7 over Metal Mario. I actually like the design, but then again I'm a fan of the robo-style Nintendo uses, especially with E. Gadd inventions.

Those are really the only ones I feel like defending, everything else I agree on, or people gave valid reasons on the hate.

Anyway my least favorite Mario character has to be Toad, or Toads as a species. I still like their design, and I liked them in Sunshine, but they were kinda all over the place in Galaxy 1/2. Plus their voices are annoying, and in Mario Kart, Toad ALWAYS comes in second place to me, and puts up a good fight for first and it's annoying. Why can't the second place/dominating CPU be random for each time you play a Grand Prix instead of Toad (and Lakitu in MK7)? Oh well.

I also don't care much for Daisy, mainly because of her voice and some experiences in Mario Party games. Same goes for Baby Daisy, as far as voice goes.

I'm just trying to figure out why someone bumped this.

I may as well.

Among my least-favorite characters are Honey Queen, Toad (only in some games), Daisy and Kersti (to a lesser degree).

Speedy Yoshi said:
The only thing I hate is the PM design of NSMB enemies. Seriously they're not EVEN accurate, it's like they hired a 14 year-old kid from college to make inaccurate designs.
The Paper Mario designs are better; they actually look more vibrant and cartoony, like the Mario franchise is. Shame shame, bumping a topic to state an unpopular opinion like that.

yeah because you clearly dont need to say anything unpopular.

None of the poll options.

The Kongs(i consider them Mario characters). Why? Because in general I hate monkeys/gorillas/whatever.

You can say I'm prejudice toward them.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I may as well.

Among my least-favorite characters are Honey Queen, Toad (only in some games), Daisy and Kersti (to a lesser degree).

Speedy Yoshi said:
The Paper Mario designs are better; they actually look more vibrant and cartoony, like the Mario franchise is. Shame shame, bumping a topic to state an unpopular opinion like that.

Shame Shame? And the PM designs aren't vibrant, I hate Buzzy Beetle designs in PM, so ugly.

Let's stop such a fight, requesting for locking.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
this isn't even your topic

and the PM Buzzy Beetles are frekin cute, the NSMB ones are creepy as hell

I hate the New Super Mario Bros. designs. I mean even Mario Party 6 acknowledged that the Paper Mario Buzzy Beetles were more worth using than the New Super Mario Bros. ones.

Baby Luigi said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:

I hate the New Super Mario Bros. designs. I mean even Mario Party 6 acknowledged that the Paper Mario Buzzy Beetles were more worth using than the New Super Mario Bros. ones.

Even though Party 6 was released 2 years before...

And why do we only call the normal enemy designs the "NSMB designs" even though most of them are the same ones that have been around since the beginning anyway?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:

Really? They are more cuter than PAPER MARIO, the PM one is creepier.

So, and I'm not taking over the topic, god

It all depends on your taste.
w7NWj.png

194964545_e89f8ff3e7_m.jpg

PM2_Sprite_K%C3%A4fer.png

PM one is definitely cuter looking. Although, I personally love the dark hue with 8-bit and love the red eyes with NSMB.

NSMB Buzzy eventually appeared in PM:SS.

Back