Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fawful

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Toad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unknown Entity said:
NSMB Buzzy eventually appeared in PM:SS.
I don't understand why they had to redesign all the enemies in that game, their Paper Mario designs were one of the many charms of the series taken out in SS.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Unknown Entity said:
NSMB Buzzy eventually appeared in PM:SS.
I don't understand why they had to redesign all the enemies in that game, their Paper Mario designs were one of the many charms of the series taken out in SS.

I never really saw anything special about them... then again I'm an emotionless human being anyway...

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Speedy Yoshi said:
The Paper Mario designs are better; they actually look more vibrant and cartoony, like the Mario franchise is. Shame shame, bumping a topic to state an unpopular opinion like that.
Shame Shame? And the PM designs aren't vibrant, I hate Buzzy Beetle designs in PM, so ugly.
i love how ya'll say that as if your opinions are a fact

O_O said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Speedy Yoshi said:
The Paper Mario designs are better; they actually look more vibrant and cartoony, like the Mario franchise is. Shame shame, bumping a topic to state an unpopular opinion like that.
Shame Shame? And the PM designs aren't vibrant, I hate Buzzy Beetle designs in PM, so ugly.
i love how ya'll say that as if your opinions are a fact
i love how obvious it is an opinion

O_O said:
my point still stands

it really doesn't.

i mean if he provided facts as in actual data, links, and so forth then it would be a fact.

It's much like why people say this game sucks and it should never exist. Yet there is no actual data to prove that so lol.

but my point was that it was stupid to state an opinion like it's a fact

O_O said:
but my point was that it was stupid to state an opinion like it's a fact

but it obviously isnt

why are you even concerned with it anyway?

i was just stating my thoughts on the matter

anyways let's get back on topic

Back