• Candy

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Swanky

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Kiddy

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like Candy much but I don't dislike her as much as others seem to. I still like Swanky less.

Who voted Funky?

Don't think I could really pick a least favorite or a worst. I've never played a game with Swanky in it, but just because his name is Swanky definitely makes him a candidate for best kong.

I am organizing a posse to hunt down whoever voted for Cranky Kong. To apply, simply grab your torches and pitchforks, and meet at dusk in the Town Square. We will find the cowardly scum who did this.

YoshiKong said:
Who voted Funky?

Probably someone who got tired of getting beat badly by Funky Flame Runner in Mario Kart Wii online. It wasn't me, although I hate seeing that setup so much.

From my experience, I voted for Diddy. He's so annoying and I don't really have a problem with the other Kong characters. That and I'm not familiar with all of them. So Diddy's the worst for me.

And it's great to see no hate towards Dixie (so far). She's the best Kong. :)

YoshiKong said:
Which Kong do you despise, Shoey?
none of them I don't play donkey kong enough to care (and when I do I usually just get pissed about how they are overrated and overly difficult) but the one I like the least is Diddy Kong

Did you also vote for Donkey Kong as well?

Why didn't you vote for Dixie?

so you voted for everyone except dixie, just to make it look like she's the best or something

or am i looking at this completely wrong

unless neptune is eleven people he couldn't vote for all of them

out of curiosity which one did you vote for? or did you actually say which one and i missed it

i might have said so, but if i did, it was most likely buried under all the votes

so i voted for Lanky Kong. mystery has been solved

and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids! And your dumb mod!

Smasher said:
unless neptune is eleven people he couldn't vote for all of them

out of curiosity which one did you vote for? or did you actually say which one and i missed it
are you implying that Neptune isn't eleven people?

Back