Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Radagast the Brown said:
probably just me, but i think candy's hot

well, hot for an ape.

erp-yeah i vote candy too. :shifty:

Oh, Radagast.

Well I still think Candy is ugly anyway.

Samus Aran said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Tempest Tales said:
Is they think Candy Kong looks sex appeal character?

That and she's glorifyingly hideous

All the kongs are, so.

Dixie's cute though.

You must be mentally disturbed.

I had two users back me up. Your argument is invalid.

Seriously, how does thinking something/someone is cute make one mentally disturbed? Thinking something is cute and thinking something is hot are two different things. There's nothing wrong in thinking that Dixie is cute. I would NEVER call Dixie hot because if I did, then I'd have problems. Dixie is just cute and that's all.

YoYoYoshi said:
Samus Aran said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Tempest Tales said:

All the kongs are, so.

Dixie's cute though.

Seriously, how does thinking something/someone is cute make one mentally disturbed? Thinking something is cute and thinking something is hot are two different things. There's nothing wrong in thinking that Dixie is cute. I would NEVER call Dixie hot because if I did, then I'd have problems. Dixie is just cute and that's all.

Back up, junior. I was only kidding, no need to send nukes out of your butthole over something trivial as this.

Most Kong's are actually quite cool (including Dixie and Tiny), it's just Candy, how can DK love her.

NSY said:
Most Kong's are actually quite cool (including Dixie and Tiny), it's just Candy, how can DK love her.

generic love interest of main male protagonist.

Which like all of them are just there for that very reason, often times they are pretty worthless otherwise.

Samus Aran said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Samus Aran said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Tempest Tales said:

All the kongs are, so.

Dixie's cute though.

Back up, junior. I was only kidding, no need to send nukes out of your butthole over something trivial as this.

Then please take back the mentally disturbed remark. That wasn't cool. I take offense to that kind of crap.

YoYoYoshi said:
Samus Aran said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Samus Aran said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Tempest Tales said:

All the kongs are, so.

Dixie's cute though.

Then please take back the mentally disturbed remark. That wasn't cool. I take offense to that kind of crap.

Pretty sure I already did, and besides this is coming from a dude with autistic schizophrenia.

Learn to lighten up a bit. Be too serious all the time and it'll wear you out.

Samus Aran said:
NSY said:

generic love interest of main male protagonist.

Which like all of them are just there for that very reason, often times they are pretty worthless otherwise.
She probably just loves DK for his banana hoard.
She's a fruit digger.

NSY said:
Because shes probably pretty hot for a ape...

I have a theory. The reason people find Candy to be so ug:y is because of how close to being human she is. Every Kong has an ape face, but only Candy has an ape face on an attractive human body. This warps your idea on what is attractive! Its like a psychological trick, the more attractive they try to make one aspect of the character the more hideous the other parts seem in comparison.

Back