Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morton

• Wendy (least popular along with Roy)

• Total voters

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
If you must discuss the Koopalings (including Bowser Jr.), don't go to their talk page on Mario Wiki. Instead, come over here. This is a general discussion about the Koopalings. Here, you can talk about if a change relating to them was for the better or the worse, talk about your favorite Koopaling, and discuss anything else that relates to them. Here are the rules:
1. You can talk about Bowser Jr.
2. You can't discuss the Koopa Kids (Mini-Bowsers) from Mario Party unless you're comparing them to the Koopalings
3. You aren't allowed to discuss fan-made characters relating to the Koopalings
4. Yes, you can talk about Bowser because he's their father (or at least was until that certain statement that is just plain stupid was said by Miyamoto himself)
5. Feel free to compare them to other bosses
6. If you come here just to insult the Koopalings, then don't come here. If you don't like them, then just move on.
7. No flaming. I do NOT want my topic getting spammed by a flame war.
8. Have fun
9. If you say Bowser Jr. rocks more than the other Koopalings, I am going to hurt you.
;D

Shouldn't this topic be in the Marioverse?

Anyways, my favorite is Larry.

IceShadow1199 said:
Shouldn't this topic be in the Marioverse?

Yes it should

how many times has this topic been created

Why are four Koopalings combined as one option...?

Smasher said:
Why are four Koopalings combined as one option...?

Because they've become one entity now

I find it very hilarious that despite the "threat", Bowser Jr. has the most votes

Iggy pwns all!

IMO He's the second one I'm most like behind that certain rainbow haired one that I hate.

Hence why put the word "threat" in quotes

Baby Luigi said:
Hence why put the word "threat" in quotes

Yes, it is a joke but still, I find Bowser Jr. to be really overrated because he's NOT original. He's just a revamped Baby Bowser with a paintbrush. The fact that he is so much like his dad one of the main reasons I think he shouldn't be Bowser's only child.

The Koopalings aren't that original either. They just look like simply mini-Bowsers with goofier hairstyles.

But I do agree that Bowser Jr. looks a tad too similar to Baby Bowser

Baby Luigi said:
The Koopalings aren't that original either. They just look like simply mini-Bowsers with goofier hairstyles.

Besides, in one of Baby Bowser's costumes in Mario Superstar Baseball/Mario Super Sluggers, he had a bandana that was similiar to Bowser Jr's! Except Baby Bowser's bandana didn't have a mouth with sharp teeth.

IceShadow1199 said:
Besides, in one of Baby Bowser's costumes in Mario Superstar Baseball/Mario Super Sluggers, he had a bandana that was similiar to Bowser Jr's! Except Baby Bowser's bandana didn't have a mouth with sharp teeth.

That was Bowser Jr.....

No, I'm serious! Baby Bowser had a bandana in a Mario game! I kind of forgot.

Even the wiki says so!

It was called Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Baby Luigi said:

Well hey, at least they're still more original than Jr. and most especially the Mario Party Koopa Kids. (The Mario Party Koopa Kids don't even have personalities.) Well, I kind of disagree about your statement. Some of them have no hair, they all have flat snouts except for Lemmy, and most of them have round eyes. Also, they are supposed to be (!@#$ Shiggy's statement) Bowser's kids so why wouldn't they look like him? Also, are you hiding the fact you dislike them? You can say that as long as you don't say something like "The Koopalings are retards" or "You need to be on crack to like them."

JohnRoberts said:
Well hey, at least they're still more original than Jr. and most especially the Mario Party Koopa Kids. (The Mario Party Koopa Kids don't even have personalities.)

I have to give you that too. See, not even my like for Bowser Jr. taints my thoughts.

JohnRoberts said:
Well, I kind of disagree about your statement. Some of them have no hair, they all have flat snouts except for Lemmy, and most of them have round eyes. Also, they are supposed to be (!@#$ Shiggy's statement) Bowser's kids so why wouldn't they look like him?

I was a bit exaggerating about the fancy headdresses and those features are pretty detail oriented. I can talk to you all day and describe many features that Baby Luigi has that Baby Mario doesn't, but the details are mostly little.

JohnRoberts said:
Also, are you hiding the fact you dislike them? You can say that as long as you don't say something like "The Koopalings are retards" or "You need to be on crack to like them."

I don't like them because their boss fights are dull. They have potential to be good, but Nintendo refuses to use them to their full potential. Like most characters in the Mario series.

And saying "The Koopalings are retards", "You need to be on high to like them" etc. is incredibly asinine and inane of any sort of intelligence. I wouldn't even say "Yoshi is a retard" because that's simply ridiculous and mindless.

Baby Luigi said:
JohnRoberts said:
Well hey, at least they're still more original than Jr. and most especially the Mario Party Koopa Kids. (The Mario Party Koopa Kids don't even have personalities.)

I have to give you that too. See, not even my like for Bowser Jr. taints my thoughts.

JohnRoberts said:
Well, I kind of disagree about your statement. Some of them have no hair, they all have flat snouts except for Lemmy, and most of them have round eyes. Also, they are supposed to be (!@#$ Shiggy's statement) Bowser's kids so why wouldn't they look like him?

I was a bit exaggerating about the fancy headdresses and those features are pretty detail oriented. I can talk to you all day and describe many features that Baby Luigi has that Baby Mario doesn't, but the details are mostly little.

JohnRoberts said:
Also, are you hiding the fact you dislike them? You can say that as long as you don't say something like "The Koopalings are retards" or "You need to be on crack to like them."

I don't like them because their boss fights are dull. They have potential to be good, but Nintendo refuses to use them to their full potential. Like most characters in the Mario series.

And saying "The Koopalings are retards", "You need to be on high to like them" etc. is incredibly asinine and inane of any sort of intelligence. I wouldn't even say "Yoshi is a retard" because that's simply ridiculous and mindless.

I do kind of agree about their boss fights. Why must they be downgraded to not even chasing you? They need to breathe fire, spin at you (without getting dizzy), chase you while they're attacking and they should get a second of invincibility when they come out of their shells. Also, Nintendo needs to add more gimmicks to the stage. Oh, and thank you for not being like that one chick who said something like "People are butthurt that the stupid overused Koopa kids weren't in the game" which was just rude.

Baby Luigi said:

I agree. Nintendo needs to either use the Koopalings in a different way or just scrap them. If I have to stomp on Roy's head in one more game...

Why were four Koopalings squashed into one option, also I don't include Jr. as a Koopaling.

Bowser Jr. isn't even a koopaling and he still has the most votes

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:

I consider him a Koopaling because before that certain statement that should not have been made (you know what I'm talking about), he was a Koopaling.

Oh, and NSY, the reason is because there is a 5 choice limit to the amount of options. If Bowser Jr. shouldn't be a Koopaling, I can remove him if that's what you want.

And YoshiKong, I don't think it's a good idea to scrap them. After that, before you know it, the Bowser Jr. haters are going to be like "NINTENDO, FIRST YOU REPLACE THEM WITH BOWSER JR. FOR SO MANY !@#$ING YEARS, THEN YOU BRING THEM BACK AND AFTERWARDS SAY THEIR NOT BOWSER'S CHILDREN, AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING RID OF THEM AGAIN!?!? $!#@ YOU NINTENDO!" which makes Koopaling fans look bad although I must admit I would be somewhat angry but that's just me. Well,
they need to be in a game where they actually talk (and I mean you actually hear them talking). Make it happen Nintendo! Make them as interesting as possible!

Oh, and Charlie Mulgrew, of course I can't hurt you. That "threat" was simply a joke.

JohnRoberts said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:

I consider him a Koopaling because before that certain statement that should not have been made (you know what I'm talking about), he was a Koopaling.

Oh, and NSY, the reason is because there is a 5 choice limit to the amount of options. If Bowser Jr. shouldn't be a Koopaling, I can remove him if that's what you want.

And YoshiKong, I don't think it's a good idea to scrap them. After that, before you know it, the Bowser Jr. haters are going to be like "NINTENDO, FIRST YOU REPLACE THEM WITH BOWSER JR. FOR SO MANY !@#$ING YEARS, THEN YOU BRING THEM BACK AND AFTERWARDS SAY THEIR NOT BOWSER'S CHILDREN, AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING RID OF THEM AGAIN!?!? $!#@ YOU NINTENDO!" which makes Koopaling fans look bad although I must admit I would be somewhat angry but that's just me. Well,
they need to be in a game where they actually talk (and I mean you actually hear them talking). Make it happen Nintendo! Make them as interesting as possible!

Oh, and Charlie Mulgrew, of course I can't hurt you. That "threat" was simply a joke.

It better be a joke ;)

Back