Who's the best Koopaling? (dead poll)

• Roy (least popular along with Wendy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morton

• Wendy (least popular along with Roy)

• Total voters
Baby Luigi is the most awesome character in existence.

Despite him being simply a baby version of Luigi.

KoopaGuy said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Bowser Jr. ftw

Yes, he is the most popular young koopa despite his unorigina- *fanboys point guns at me* eeerh, I mean, ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOWSER JUNIOOOORRRRRR!!! :bowjr: :bowjr:
at least bowser jr stayed in more than the Koopalings in seven years and the koopalings, from their debut until 2009 (NSMBW release year) only appeared in three (not counting Mario is Missing)

In short

Bowser Jr.: 14 games in the time period of 2002-2008
Koopalings: 4 games in the time period of 1988-2008

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Bowser Jr. ftw

Yes, he is the most popular young koopa despite his unorigina- *fanboys point guns at me* eeerh, I mean, ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOWSER JUNIOOOORRRRRR!!! :bowjr: :bowjr:
at least bowser jr stayed in more than the Koopalings in seven years and the koopalings, from their debut until 2009 (NSMBW release year) only appeared in three (not counting Mario is Missing)

In short

Bowser Jr.: 14 games in the time period of 2002-2008
Koopalings: 4 games in the time period of 1988-2008

This is a warning to stop you innapropriet behavior (liking Bowser Jr. more than he should be liked). Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked fro- errh, I mean, I will just do something that you probably will ignore. (I'm just throwing in an undeserved, crappy false warning because I'm a repulsive jerk it's kind of funny in my opinion.)
I really don't know why Nintendo uses him that much more often than the Kooopalings as he is less original and quite possibly worse than the other Koopalings. I could see why you would like him better than the Koopalings but damn it, how is he that much better? Hell, I will even go as far as to say that he has the potential to be a pointless character that has a tiny fanbase that nobody even cares about while the koopalings have the potential to be much better characters. If Ninty would see how such well developed characters could become of these minor characters, I bet they would be quite more popular than Bowser Jr. However, Ninty will no doubt keep treating them like just weak random characters with no potential, which is just stupid in my opinion.

As for you Baby Luigi on Fire, yes, I understand why you like love Baby Luigi so much.

Nintendo uses Bowser Jr. more than the Koopalings because they're just being themselves.

Besides, instead of making Baby Luigi playable in Mario Tennis Open, they make BABY PEACH PLAYABLE (according to BLOF)

I think it's a little lazy on Nintendo's part to not have 7 Koopalings instead of one Bowser Jr. Think about it, they have to make separate animations and bones and textures and voices for all of them while Jr. has just one.

KoopaGuy said:
I really don't know why Nintendo uses him that much more often than the Kooopalings as he is less original and quite possibly worse than the other Koopalings. I could see why you would like him better than the Koopalings but dang it, how is he that much better? Hell, I will even go as far as to say that he has the potential to be a pointless character that has a tiny fanbase that nobody even cares about while the koopalings have the potential to be much better characters. If Ninty would see how such well developed characters could become of these minor characters, I bet they would be quite more popular than Bowser Jr. However, Ninty will no doubt keep treating them like just weak random characters with no potential, which is just stupid in my opinion.
I saw the Koopalings before Bowser Jr. (SMB3 was my first Mario game) and then I saw Bowser Jr.

He actually has a PERSONALITY. He's just not bland

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:
I really don't know why Nintendo uses him that much more often than the Kooopalings as he is less original and quite possibly worse than the other Koopalings. I could see why you would like him better than the Koopalings but dang it, how is he that much better? Hell, I will even go as far as to say that he has the potential to be a pointless character that has a tiny fanbase that nobody even cares about while the koopalings have the potential to be much better characters. If Ninty would see how such well developed characters could become of these minor characters, I bet they would be quite more popular than Bowser Jr. However, Ninty will no doubt keep treating them like just weak random characters with no potential, which is just stupid in my opinion.
I saw the Koopalings before Bowser Jr. (SMB3 was my first Mario game) and then I saw Bowser Jr.

The Koopalings in the shows had personalities but I wouldn't consider it their actual personality.

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:

True but his personality is unorigi- never mind. I'm tired of talking about this. Let's just talk about something else related to the Koopalings and/or Bowser Jr. or play those games that brought us to this discussion. (Or enjoy cereal.)

KoopaGuy said:
True but his personality is unorigi- never mind. I'm tired of talking about this. Let's just talk about something else related to the Koopalings and/or Bowser Jr. or play those games that brought us to this discussion. (Or enjoy cereal.)

He can talk about whatever he wants if its on topic,wich he is.

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
KoopaGuy said:

This

My favorite original Koopaling is Iggy Koopa

KoopaGuy said:

That won't stop me from being tired of talking about what I think of Bowser Jr. and all because I've said it well, several freaking times for crying out loud.
Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:

This

My favorite original Koopaling is Iggy Koopa
Well good for you then. Who is your least favorite Koopaling?

I hate Wendy O. Koopa

She's UGLY

Baby Luigi said:
I hate Wendy O. Koopa
That would've been my answer but I didn't want to be accused of being sexist although I think her weird voice and bald head are the real reason I hate her

Sombrero Guy said:
Baby Luigi said:
I hate Wendy O. Koopa
That would've been my answer but I didn't want to be accused of being sexist although I think her weird voice and bald head are the real reason I hate her

How are you being sexist? You don't hate her because she is a girl.

I hate her because she's hideous.

KoopaGuy said:
KoopaGuy said:

That won't stop me from being tired of talking about what I think of Bowser Jr. and all because I've said it well, several freaking times for crying out loud.

That still doesn't give you the right to make him change the subject

Wendy is my least favorite.

We now have a whole separate thread about this

Now we have 5 Koopaling topics on the front page :rolleyes:

KoopaGuy said:
Baby Luigi said:
We now have a whole separate thread about this

Now we have 5 Koopaling topics on the front page :rolleyes:

I wish I could change the poll here instead of having to make a new topic altogether. -_-
You can change the options and remove all votes, but this poll is locked to to a stupid time limit you set

KoopaGuy said:
Sombrero Guy said:
You can change the options and remove all votes, but this poll is locked to to a stupid time limit you set
I wish there was a way to unlock it. Is that something moderators can do? *hopeful face*
I'll do a test thing in Mindless Junk

EDIT: i put a random poll in MJ because I forgot what i was doing

I went on my test forum and made a second account and made a poll

I set a time limit

Now I wait (unless Porple modified the poll permissions)

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:
Sombrero Guy said:
I wish there was a way to unlock it. Is that something moderators can do? *hopeful face*
I'll do a test thing in Mindless Junk

EDIT: i put a random poll in MJ because I forgot what i was doing

I went on my test forum and made a second account and made a poll

I set a time limit

Now I wait (unless Porple modified the poll permissions)

Oh, well anyways let's talk about, ughhhh, the fanboys and fangirls or Koopalings and Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr. fans- They will flame Koopaling fans for not liking Bowser Jr. (I've mainly seen them insult Ludwig Von Koopa fans)
Koopaling fans- Bowser Jr. haters who overreact to certain situations such as the Koopalings no longer being Bowser's children.

Back