• Roy (least popular along with Wendy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morton

• Wendy (least popular along with Roy)

• Total voters
JohnRoberts said:
Oh, and NSY, the reason is because there is a 5 choice limit to the amount of options. If Bowser Jr. shouldn't be a Koopaling, I can remove him if that's what you want.

You can add more choices than that.

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
JohnRoberts said:
Oh, and NSY, the reason is because there is a 5 choice limit to the amount of options. If Bowser Jr. shouldn't be a Koopaling, I can remove him if that's what you want.

You can add more choices than that.

I reset the poll. Don't worry, you can still vote for B.J. :)

JohnRoberts said:
And YoshiKong, I don't think it's a good idea to scrap them. After that, before you know it, the Bowser Jr. haters are going to be like "NINTENDO, FIRST YOU REPLACE THEM WITH BOWSER JR. FOR SO MANY !@#$ING YEARS, THEN YOU BRING THEM BACK AND AFTERWARDS SAY THEIR NOT BOWSER'S CHILDREN, AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING RID OF THEM AGAIN!?!? $!#@ YOU NINTENDO!" which makes Koopaling fans look bad although I must admit I would be somewhat angry but that's just me.

If Koopaling fans actually acted like this, no wonder I hate their fanbase a lot

Yeah because Bowser Jr. was awesome anyway. It's all the power of '3K.

I agree - the Koopalings have an overwhelming load of potential, but Nintendo refuses to give them sturdy personalities.

Pyro said:
I agree - the Koopalings have an overwhelming load of potential, but Nintendo refuses to give them sturdy personalities.

Nintendo should not only bring back some of their old abilities that they no longer have, but also give them new unique abilities. There also needs to be a game where they talk, and you actually hear them say something. (I want them to refer to Bowser as their dad.) You know, I don't think Nintendo gives a rat's ass about them to be honest. I would blame Bowser Jr. but I would likely get hated by quite a few users for that. (I hate fanboys.) I personally think it would be best if Nintendo used them to their full potential. I need more reasons to like them more than Bowser Jr. you know.

Baby Luigi said:
JohnRoberts said:
Bowser Jr. haters are going to be like "NINTENDO, FIRST YOU REPLACE THEM WITH BOWSER JR. FOR SO MANY !@#$ING YEARS, THEN YOU BRING THEM BACK AND AFTERWARDS SAY THEIR NOT BOWSER'S CHILDREN, AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING RID OF THEM AGAIN!?!? $!#@ YOU NINTENDO!"

If Koopaling fans actually acted like this, no wonder I hate their fanbase a lot

Believe me, some of them are like that and let me tell you, they act like complete jackasses. -_-

My vote's still on Iggy.

He's a psycho genius, like me, except I don't have hair that looks like a tree and I'm not evil.

My ideas on special abilities the Koopalings should have:

Larry: keep him the same. Beginners need an easy boss.
Roy: since he looks so ugly and he has glasses, give him some kind of ability relating to Madusa, such as a "stare" attack.
Lemmy: ?
Wendy: give her rings a "boomerang" movement, making her fight similer to Pom Pom's.
Iggy (the best koopaling): a kind of tackle attack(since he is very hyperactive) and some kind of machine (he just seems like a "mad scientist" type thing).
Morton: ?
Ludwig: his magic scepter blasts travel faster and when he shoots it, homing music notes come out also. To damage him, you have to have the music notes hit him.

This topic needs more love for Larry. His mohawk is the coolest. Lemmy's a close second. I guess I'm a sucker for the cuter Koopalings. :P

Legolas said:
My ideas on special abilities the Koopalings should have:

Larry: keep him the same. Beginners need an easy boss.
Roy: since he looks so ugly and he has glasses, give him some kind of ability relating to Madusa, such as a "stare" attack.
Lemmy: ?
Wendy: give her rings a "boomerang" movement, making her fight similer to Pom Pom's.
Iggy (the best koopaling): a kind of tackle attack(since he is very hyperactive) and some kind of machine (he just seems like a "mad scientist" type thing).
Morton: ?
Ludwig: his magic scepter blasts travel faster and when he shoots it, homing music notes come out also. To damage him, you have to have the music notes hit him.

Larry: Ok but he's not always the first koopa kid you fight
Roy: Naa- (thinks of NSMB2) I mean, why not have him use a clowncopter to turn Mario into stone?
Lemmy: He should have his bouncy ball be so big, you have to either pop it or bounce on smaller balls in order to hit him.
Wendy: Either that or she should have her rings home in on mario
Iggy: Good idea, too bad Bowser Jr. has to get the mechs :(
Morton: You have to wait for him to fall on his shell in order to hit him
Ludwig: Unique idea, but Nintendo would probably not let it happen and continue to treat them like Boom Boom (easy boss battle and just one of Bowser's random minions who has little to no personality) :(

YoYoYoshi said:
This topic needs more love for Larry. His mohawk is the coolest. Lemmy's a close second. I guess I'm a sucker for the cuter Koopalings. :P
I understand you

Rin Kagamine said:
My vote's still on Iggy.

He's a psycho genius, like me, except I don't have hair that looks like a tree and I'm not evil.
I thought you didn't like the Koopalings. :???:

The only reason I had Larry the same is because he is just...that person that doesn't have much of a defining characteristic.
But those ideas are pretty good.
We should find some way to get Miamoto to make the koopalings better. Sadly, that probably will not happen since the Koopalings are almost exclusively in the platformers, where unique characters are banned from.

JohnRoberts said:
Rin Kagamine said:
My vote's still on Iggy.

I thought you didn't like the Koopalings. :???:
Honestly I don't like most of them. But he's the best one to me and really the only one I can stand.

Now they made Lemmy the first Koopaling you fight.

NSY said:
Yeah because Bowser Jr. was awesome anyway. It's all the power of '3K.
I can understand why people like Bowser Jr. as I find him decent but I don't see how he's awesome or anything. He is just, not original. At least with Bowser's other children (Do you honestly think I'll go with what Shiggy says?) you will get something original but Bowser Jr., as I've said over and over is mostly just a revamped Baby Bowser. Sure he's good in sports games but he has the potential to be a really poor character. Well, at least he's much better than the Mario Party Koopa Kids who I don't really care for that much. Somebody just explain to me how he is so great.

Simply because he had a history of better boss fights than the Koopalings

Baby Luigi said:
Simply because he had a history of better boss fights than the Koopalings

True but the only reason is because he gets all this stuff. If he didn't have it, he would just run around like a moron being even more pathetic than Boom-Boom. Oh, and I wasn't comparing him to the Koopalings BTW, I still think of him as an overrated character. I still want to know why he's so "awesome".

I dunno, it has something to with taste.

My most favorite character of all time is Baby Luigi and he is just a friggin' baby version of Luigi for crying out loud (no pun intended)!

Baby Luigi said:
I dunno, it has something to with taste.

My most favorite character of all time is Baby Luigi and he is just a friggin' baby version of Luigi for crying out loud (no pun intended)!

I see, I like the more original characters and it doesn't matter how they're used as long as the have potential all though it would be better if they had a much better use. Oh, and you forgot the word "do". I still almost wanna say that Bowser Jr. kinda sucks compared to other main characters. *gets shot by a fanboy*

I tend to forget words like "do". What comes out in the keyboard is different that what I think.

Yoshi K said:
Now they made Lemmy the first Koopaling you fight.
Yeah, I kinda think only Larry, Iggy or Ludwig only feel right for the first Koopaling, don't mind the order after that,

Back