Petition: Vacation for Bowser, no more kidnappings & return old characters/place

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff

http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-vacation-for-bowser-no-more-kidnappings-return-old-characters-places

Somehow, I doubt this will work, but it still doesn't hurt to sign, anyway.

lol, an intro movie for a game is credited as an instance of Bowser being defeated.

This is fucking hilarious. What are they going to create a petition about next? That the main Mario games get good story?

I'm sure Nintendo will change their tune now that they see what Mr. Benio and blueyoshi44 think about this.

also;

Many people gladly play Mario games for the unique gameplay features offered. I however, played them also for the plots,

I honestly found that hilarious. What's next? A petition about Count Bleck coming back?

I find this amusing, next there should should be a petition for a game called Call Of Mario:Mushroom Warfare.

IceShadow1199 said:
I honestly found that hilarious. What's next? A petition about Count Bleck coming back?
But he found peace and went to the Overthere with Timpani

The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
I find this amusing, next there should should be a petition for a game called Call Of Mario:Mushroom Warfare.
There was a 'Shroom fake game for Super Mario: World of Mushroom

i've had enough of this - we've all had enough of this

in all seriousness, lol, who cares

If just comparing appearances, the other main characters (Daisy, Birdo, Toad) are not really luckier because they don't have major scenes in NSMB. Also, improving the plot doesn't necessarily do with more characters.

Some characters were designed for one appearance only, and we need a criteria to see who deserve a second chance or recurring status.

Please return Baby Luigi first

Dorayaki said:
If just comparing appearances, the other main characters (Daisy, Birdo, Toad) are not really luckier because they don't have major scenes in NSMB. Also, improving the plot doesn't necessarily do with more characters.
No, out of those Daisy was a main character once
Birdo was a recurring antagonist once
and Toad was only a main character twice

Squirtle said:
Dorayaki said:

No, Birdo is a villain. There's a difference:

Antagonist = Main villain

Villain = who serve the Main Villain

Squirtle said:
Dorayaki said:
Oh, I thought "once" and "continuous" are different words.

IceShadow1199 said:
No, Birdo is a villain. There's a difference:

Antagonist = Main villain

Villain = who serve the Main Villain

an·tag·o·nist
[an-tag-uh-nist]
noun
a person who is opposed to, struggles against, or competes with another; opponent; adversary.
the adversary of the hero or protagonist of a drama or other literary work: Iago is the antagonist of Othello.

Technically, Birdo is an antagonist

No, Wart is the MAIN antagonist

The Super Mario series is indeed the highest-selling in the world
Pretty sure CoD has that title now.
i, however, played them also for the plots, believing those to be the major tie-in; the reason the game should be played,
Think I'll sig this one.
they’re not just beating a dead horse, they’re beating an undead horse.
Does this even make sense?
here is why most of the other Nintendo series are better than the Mario series:
[plot reasons]
Peach being a prisoner in her own castle is different from being a prisoner in her own castle that has also been stolen with her, but still lame on her part
Not really.
Ethan Thomas BRENTWOOD, CA 2 days ago Liked 0
For once, I'd like to play an original Mario game.
Yes because the plot is what Nintendo should be focusing on.

Nabber said:
The Super Mario series is indeed the highest-selling in the world
Pretty sure CoD has that title now.

No, it's still Mario. Super Mario Bros. is still the second best selling game ever

Or you can just quote it once instead of repeating it as if we're legally blind....

Glowsquid said:
I'm sure Nintendo will change their tune now that they see what Mr. Benio and blueyoshi44 think about this.

also;

Many people gladly play Mario games for the unique gameplay features offered. I however, played them also for the plots,
I think Mr. Benio is the one who made this video AND started the petition...

Sounds like a lame idea. What would Bowser be without frequent kidnappings?

That's like Dr. Eggman without sending robots after Sonic. 8ooooooooring.

Dr. Javelin said:
Sounds like a lame idea. What would Bowser be without frequent kidnappings?

That's like Dr. Eggman without sending robots after Sonic. 8ooooooooring.
That's not strictly true, either. Hell, even though most of Robotnik's plans revolve around Chaos Emeralds, he usually has a different scheme every time.

Mario is definitely the best selling franchise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Selling_Video_Game_Franchises
CoD is only ninth, however it has the record for most sales in one day.

Back