Connecticut Shooting

so i found this on twitter:

A-QuMILCUAA5FMZ.jpg:large

i'd say this could be a pretty good argument for gun control in the us, considering how it seems somebody's going mad with a gun every day now

Rolf said:

A-QuMILCUAA5FMZ.jpg:large

i'd say this could be a pretty good argument for gun control in the us, considering how it seems somebody's going mad with a gun every day now

Agreed. I can't believe there's anybody coldhearted enough not to support at least some tougher gun control after the many, many shootings that have occurred this year.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Agreed. I can't believe there's anybody coldhearted enough not to support at least some tougher gun control after the many, many shootings that have occurred this year.

Except the freaking NRA, who decides to point fingers at the media instead of themselves.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Rolf said:

*image*

And do you know what got me really ticked off about this? People who opposes stricter gun control laws say why should they be "punished" and they want the to have a gun mostly because of hunting.

Back