Connecticut Shooting

Champion Christmas said:
Why do such people exist?
There's always going to be a raving lunatic somewhere, scheming up plans or something of the sort. Sometimes, their plans are put to motion and, in their perspective, succeed — sometimes, they are not. This was a case when the plan succeeded.

That being said, it's still pretty god damn saddening. And to top it off, he killed young children, people who had not done anything wrong at all!

I'm pretty dang pissed at this.

Shooting teens or adults is bad enough, but kids is really unacceptable.

What's worse this guy may not even good punishment for his psychotic actions.

They were just freaking kids and barely knew any of life all because some jackass.

One of the reasons why its so hard to believe in most humans anymore is because of this crap, ugh.

My prayers go out to these families and may God strengthen their resolve.

I heard about this when in yearbook that I was lazy and entered huffington post and saw about this. Also I saw that getting a gun in usa doesn't need background check. Then my school gave kids, including me a note from school board about it and I saw Obama speech about this 10 min ago.

This is just awful. My condolences go out to the victims and their families. I can't imagine dealing with such a tragedy, especially at this time of the year.

R.I.P. to all of those that were killed.

Go to Yahoo! Home Page. All the top stories are all about the Connecticut Shooting. I have it as my home page, and that's all that caught my attention.

Imagine being the parent of one of the kids who went to pick up their kid in terror and being told sorry if you haven't already picked up your kid he's dead.

New Year Baby Luigi said:
This why I support more gun control
Father Gandalf said:
I've actually realised today that america is messed up they should get rid of guns,and what made me sad was that a kid wrote a note before he died :'(
If anyone is insane enough to do something this terrible,gun control isn't going to stop them.

Once again,rest in peace those victims.

The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
If anyone is insane enough to do something this terrible,gun control isn't going to stop them.

The idea is to control the guns so that insane people CAN'T get them

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

that doesn't stop 'em.

there are tons of other things that could be used as weapons.

like knifes, swords, ropes, daggers, bombs and alll that jazz.

also my condolences to the families and may the killer be in some eternal pain and serious shit.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

As FE said that alone wouldn't stop them. Since you just have about every kind of weapon in your household.

Plus people could just make bombs as well. Although the gun control law would help, doesn't mean innocents won't be slaughtered because of it.

Joltik said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

As FE said that alone wouldn't stop them. Since you just have about every kind of weapon in your household.

Plus people could just make bombs as well. Although the gun control law would help, doesn't mean innocents won't be slaughtered because of it.
yeah hell there are even ways to harm people without even touching them.

like making some propane thing cause a gas leak so people can ashixiapiate (spelling?) and poisons.

How can people be so selfish to put their own "liberty" to have guns above common welfare? Things like this won't stop if guns aren't regulated.

My condolences to the families of the victims.

Tucky the Snowman said:
How can people be so selfish to put their own "liberty" to have guns above common welfare? Things like this won't stop if guns aren't regulated.
And they'll be stopped if guns are regulated?

Santawaker said:
Tucky the Snowman said:
And they'll be stopped if guns are regulated?

ChristmasEevee said:
that doesn't stop 'em.

also my condolences to the families and may the killer be in some eternal pain and serious shit.

ChristmasEevee said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

that doesn't stop 'em.

also my condolences to the families and may the killer be in some eternal pain and serious *bleep*.

Well, it does help lessen the tragedy like this. Guns make it easy to kill people. You can go around, raise a gun, pull a trigger, and that's it. You don't even have to get close to your victim.

In the USA, it's too damn easy to get a gun. There's way too many gun deaths that can be decreased with more gun control.

What I'm saying is that we don't ban guns ENTIRELY, we just need more regulation.

ChristmasEevee said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

that doesn't stop 'em.

also my condolences to the families and may the killer be in some eternal pain and serious *bleep*.

Well, it does help lessen the tragedy like this. Guns make it easy to kill people. You can go around, raise a gun, pull a trigger, and that's it. You don't even have to get close to your victim.

In the USA, it's too damn easy to get a gun. There's way too many gun deaths that can be decreased with more gun control.

What I'm saying is that we don't ban guns ENTIRELY, we just need more regulation.
The bow says hello.

seriously there's still long range weapons to kill with anyways.

even if its not a gun, a bow w/ arrows can still kill.

A bow and arrow cannot mass kill as effectively as a gun can.

but if you go well armed even without guns, can still kill effectively.

hell even I've heard that the baddies plan their massacres and shit so that's probably why it's unexpected.

ChristmasEevee said:
but if you go well armed even without guns, can still kill effectively.

hell even I've heard that the baddies plan their massacres and *bleep* so that's probably why it's unexpected.

Which is why they use a gun since it's easy to kill lots of people using a gun. Why resort to a bow and arrow and knives when a gun does its job much more effectively?

Back