PTR averages ratings on different Mario series

IceShadow1199 said:
So what if I'm ruining the gameplay? I just want to finish the dang game and that's all.

Go buy yourself a cheating device if you want to finish the dang game, then

IceShadow1199 said:
So what if I'm ruining the gameplay? I just want to finish the dang game and that's all.

Gotta finish the dang game. That dang game is so hard to finish without the dang game having dang glitches.

Dang.

Cinnamon Pi said:
@SM64DS discussion; I much prefer Super Mario 64 because of all the fun glitches and whatnot. And don't give me the "but you're ruining the gameplay"-bullshit, because I have actually beaten the game a fair amount of times and having collected everything using fair methods. So basically, I like the glitches in Super Mario 64 because you can still have fun, even when playing the game the normal way wouldn't be as fun for you.

Also, IceShadow, you can beat Super Mario 64 DS with just 50 stars. What you do is that you wall jump up the endless stairs.

well atleast your reason is understandable, abusing gltiches aint that bad after beating the game since you already did anything anyway.

However, disliking a remake/fixed version due to not having the same glitches alone seems pretty dumb. Plus glitches can be pretty bad anyway.

Only time where I actually enjoy glitches is in fighting games.

Glitches are awesome when they do not alter the game drastically.

Like, the music glitch in Superstar Saga or having your butt burnt indefinitely in Mario Kart Double Dash

Back