December 21st, 2012

You know, last night, it was pouring ridiculously hard. Like the second flood or something. And I thought maybe... just maybe...

NAH

It's still pretty windy today though.

Vocal Beat said:
You guys got it all wrong, the 21st is the last day the Earth exists, it ends on the 22nd.

Oh do stop trying to predict the end of the world! It's not going to happen in our lifetimes.

Dr. Javelin said:
You know, last night, it was pouring ridiculously hard. Like the second flood or something. And I thought maybe... just maybe...

NAH

I have had the same exact weather. :l

Vocal Beat said:
You guys got it all wrong, the 21st is the last day the Earth exists, it ends on the 22nd.

I would really like to know where exactly you came up with that theory.

The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
Dr. Javelin said:

NAH

I have had the same exact weather. :l
South Carolina?

Vocal Beat said:

That's actually the "real" theory. The last day marked on the Mayan Calendar was believed to be the 21st, therefore, the world would end after today.

Tucky the Snowman said:
Vocal Beat said:

That's actually the "real" theory. The last day marked on the Mayan Calendar was believed to be the 21st, therefore, the world would end after today.

no, that's enough now.

It's already 7:30 PM on the 22nd where I am right now, I'm still alive.

let's tell our kids and grandsons that the apocalypse was real and simply survived the hell out of it like badasses.

also getting rid of my theme brb.

Back