How could you improve a Mario game?

Doing something new for once with the franchise will improve it. It's getting a tad bit stale at the moment.

• Cover-based shooting.
  • Stealth knife kills.
  • An adult comedy script written by Seth MacFarlane.
  • Marc Graue as Mario's voice.
  • Venturing in other genres such as air combat and management simulations.
  • A gritty and epic multipart crossover storyline that embraces the franchise's darker elements and extended fictional universe.
  • Mario Party: Deathdrome Edition
  • Green Toad and Pink Toad as player characters in the next installment of New Super Mario Bros.

Glowsquid said:
  • Cover-based shooting.
  • Stealth knife kills.
  • A gritty and epic multipart crossover storyline that embraces the franchise's darker elements and extended fictional universe.
  • Green Toad and Pink Toad as player characters in the next installment of New Super Mario Bros.

we said IMPROVE, not "how could you make mario into COD"

Glowsquid said:
  • Cover-based shooting.
  • Stealth knife kills.
troll_approval.gif

chillv said:
Anser said:
Fire Miyamoto. Changes will show immediately.
No! That would be a really bad idea!

Hmm, I don't think so. Let me remind you that Sticker Star sucking so much was Miyamoto's fault. He said that it was too similar to Thousand-Year Door and decided to start from zero. How in the world is a game similar to Thousand-Year Door bad? Exactly. It's impossible. It seems like he has lost his touch to create innovative things and all he does now is recycling the same idea all over and over again. Almost every single Mario game released after New Super Mario Bros. has been based on that game. I think he should step off and let new, young, creative, fresh minds take over the Mario series.

Okay Miyamoto maY have being stupid but really your blaming one guy for making a bad game.

Miyamoto didn't make Sticker Star. I understand your opinion though.

NSY said:
Okay Miyamoto maY have being stupid but really your blaming one guy for making a bad game.

Miyamoto didn't make Sticker Star. I understand your opinion though.

Miyamoto served as the main supervisor of the game, so technically he didn't allow Intelligent Systems to continue the game the way it was going and he made them start from scratch. After all, it's the characters and universe he created and he's on his right to tell people what to do and what not with them. You're right it's not only his fault, but he was the main responsible.

Back