The unused Super Princess Peach Koopalings

What do yo all think of these guys being removed?

• The Koopalings should have stayed.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Nah, those kids don't need to be in the game.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JohnRoberts said:
@BabyLuigi LOL You know, i really did think your were a male all along. :eek:

It's not unusual for people to call me a guy

Baby Luigi can speak lol. And I thought it was Baby Luigi doing the speaking when I first met her LMAO

The 45th Sith Lord said:
JohnRoberts said:
The 45th Sith Lord said:
Baby Luigi said:
Unless you THINK it's Baby Luigi doing all the speaking for me

That is exactly what I think.
But Baby Luigi can't speak. He is a baby.

Apparently you have never played Mario Kart then.

YoshiKong said:

I have played 2 Mario Kart games with Baby Luigi but I haven't done that in a while so my memory does have some vague points.

If Baby Luigi can drive and kill some Shroobs, then he can definitely speak.

I'm fine either way, but I believe the Koopalings would've been good. :)

IMO, the Koopalings are too bland. At least Bowser Jr. has a personality.

Larry: Same as SMB3 with breathing fire instead
Iggy: Same as SMW

I can't think of the others yet

Squirtle said:

@Squirtle
No, you sound like you're thinking about the Mini Bowsers from Mario Party. Bowser Jr. is blander than the other kids for these 2 reasons, not that I have anything against him.
1. He looks so much like Baby Bowser.
2. He's basically a young Bowser who likes painting.
If you need me to explain the personalities of the other koopa kids, please P.M. me. Also, did you miss the sprites of Larry and Iggy failing a jump and crying about it? Seems like you did. Look closer, there's more to them than you think.

@Rin Kagamine Show them how it's done! Look at them sprites and pay attention! :D

JohnRoberts said:
Squirtle said:

@Squirtle
No, you sound like you're thinking about the Mini Bowsers from Mario Party. Bowser Jr. is blander than the other kids for these 2 reasons, not that I have anything against him.
1. He looks so much like Baby Bowser.
2. He's basically a young Bowser who likes painting.
If you need me to explain the personalities of the other koopa kids, please P.M. me. Also, did you miss the sprites of Larry and Iggy failing a jump and crying about it? Seems like you did. Look closer, there's more to them than you think.

@Rin Kagamine Show them how it's done! Look at them sprites and pay attention! :D
Uh, I don't think crying because they were about to die isn't really personality.

JohnRoberts said:
New Year Baby Luigi said:
Well anyways, let's just get back on topic of what we think those Bowser kids would have done if they appeared in the game.

no way baby luigi should be the center of everything

Ludwig should be completely revamped and use music to make Peach fall asleep.

JohnRoberts said:
Well anyways, let's just get back on topic of what we think those Bowser kids would have done if they appeared in the game.

no way baby luigi should be the center of everything

Ludwig should be completely revamped and use music to make Peach fall asleep.

Oh yeah, here's another reason why he should have appeared: there are sprites of him throwing something. If it's peach he throws, I would find it funny. It would just be hilarious to see Ludwig grab Peach then throw her clear across the screen. XD

Maybe he tosses peaches at her

Make up original boss fights. Maybe they had potential in this game, maybe not (once they get up, they get hit again? I hope not)

Make up original boss fights. Maybe they had potential in this game, maybe not (once they get up, they get hit again? I hope not)
Well I'll just explain how I think Larry's battle would have gone: He would start by breating fire and spinning. Next, he would jump really high then land on his belly. If he missed Peach, he would cry in pain, giving that super princess a chance to stomp him. However, he might confuse you whether he would spin or breathe fire seeing how both sprites involve him standing on his toes and turning. It seems that his vibe element would be calm because there is an animation of him closing his eyes (Why are his eyelids the same color as his body?). Another animation seems to involve him biting his hand. There is this fangame called "Super Mario: The Dismal Hearts" that seem to use the sprites pretty accurately at times.
Morton's battle: He would inflate himself like a balloon (or Kirby wannabe) and trying to slam into Peach, charge at her like a bull, and also fall over on his shell, giving you a chance to stomp him. There is also a sprite of him inflated with big eyes (one of which shows him with a tear), and there are some sprites of him seemingly roaring (one of which shows him with big eyes).
Wendy's battle: There is an animation of her spinning (perhaps she was throwing her necklace), an and an animation of her striking a pose. It seems her vibe element would be anger since there seems to be an animation of her throwing a fit. (If you take that plus the fact that she would seemingly cry when hit just goes to show her brattiness).
Iggy's battle: It appears he would shape his hair like a horn then charge Peach, breathe fire, and jump then land on his butt. If he misses, he would grab it in pain then fall over, giving you a chance to hit him. The video that shows his test stage seems to suggest he would be fought in the mist. It seems that his vibe element would be happy seeing how there is an animation of him dancing (LAWL). There is also an animation of him walking. It seems that he would be the only Koopaling who doesn't cry when he gets hit although there is a sprite of his head with messed up hair and tears. (His glasses move. o.o) His battle looks as if it would be very similar to Larry's.
Roy's battle: Roy would charge, throw spike balls, jump and likely make the ground shake, breathe fire, and slide in his shell. It appears that at some point he would get tired and wipe sweat from his forehead, giving you a chance to hurt him. I can't remember what his vibe element if he had one. I also think he had a punching animation but I don't remember. I'll have to check.
Lemmy's battle: He looks as if he would spit something (likely fire) and spin around. There is an idle animation, an animation that looks as if he'd walk on a ball (although no ball sprites have been coded as far as we know), an animation of him cowering with x eyes, and what looks like another idle animation only his toes are the only parts of his feet he lifts off the ground. Perhaps it's a dizzy animation seeing how he spins around. There is also an animation of him falling down and crying. That would either be (a part of) his hurt animation unless his cowering animation was his hurt animation (or maybe both where used as a hurt animation) or he would attack by crying and whining in a manner similar to King Boo. This animation suggests his vibe element would be sad. If you ask me, his sprite sheet is the second most confounding.
Ludwig's battle: Like Roy's, my memory of this sheet is kind of vague so I'll have to check. It looks as if he would throw something (If it was Princess Peach he threw, I would crack up XD), and slide in his shell. There appears to be an animation of him getting dizzy from spinning in his shell, an animation of him punching his fists together, and an animation of him getting his hair blown by the wind. His sheet looks more confounding than Lemmy's.
As a bonus, I have some theories that may explain why they were removed. Maybe they wouldn't be familiar to new school gamers (Even though that is just stupid because this is full of things unfamiliar to new school gamers) or perhaps they were placeholder bosses (even though that seems highly unlikely) but the most likely reason was because Nintendo thought they should use "better" bosses. However, that isn't going to stop me from being confounded about this. Well look on the bright side, this makes the game more interesting and adds mystery to the Mario universe. Well until Ninty tells us (if they even let us know why) about this, it will remain a mystery that requires Scooby-Doo and the gang to help us solve this will likely not be solved.
-John Roberts

Back