The unused Super Princess Peach Koopalings

What do yo all think of these guys being removed?

• The Koopalings should have stayed.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Nah, those kids don't need to be in the game.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baby Luigi said:
Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
JohnRoberts said:
King Boo- Seriously? He attacks you by crying? *facepalm*

Considering Peach herself can attack by crying, I don't see it as too much of a stretch.

Many enemies in the game can attack by crying :P
But King boo is supposed to be scary (in Luigi's Mansion at least), not pathetic. I can see Lemmy Koopa crying because well, he's such a baby but King Boo is not. I just don't like seeing King Boo shat on like that.

Ghost Nappa said:
But you see, if the Koopalings were in, Petey wouldn't be in. We simply cannot have that.

Oh yes. The game wouldn't be PERFECT without Petey

Ghost Nappa said:
But you see, if the Koopalings were in, Petey wouldn't be in. We simply cannot have that.

Then they should have kicked Bowser out and replaced Bowser with Petey.

Ghost Nappa said:

but he was so easy

Ghost Nappa said:
Petey doesn't have to be included in every game you know. I don't have anything against him though, and Petey just doesn't fit in with all these nostalgic enemies returning. In other words, the Koopalings make more fitting bosses for the game.

JohnRoberts said:
Ghost Nappa said:
Petey doesn't have to be included in every game you know. I don't have anything against him though, and Petey just doesn't fit in with all these nostalgic enemies returning. In other words, the Koopalings make more fitting bosses for the game.

But HE HAS to! You're talking to one of the biggest Petey fan (Ghost Nappa aka GalacticPetey) out there! Don't make him sad!

JohnRoberts said:
Ghost Nappa said:

petey was harder than any time the koopalings in any other game and he was easy.

I hope you guys know I'm not being serious. But I do like him better than the Koopalings. The only game that really needed Petey was Mario Kart Wii.

Ghost Nappa said:
The only game that really needed Petey was Mario Kart Wii.

All that game had was his mugshot, which was a bummer.

Joltik said:
Ghost Nappa said:

but he was so easy
Thank you, I like Petey but he does not have to be in a $#!* load of Mario games. The only bosses in the game I generally dislike are Hoo and Blizzarus because they don't look like they should be in a Mario game or a Peach game. And BTW, the Koopaling battles look as if they would actually be unique. The only games they appear in and are battled uniquely are SMW (even though they act like they could get beat by a bug), Yoshi's Safari (haven't played it but the bosses look fun), and M&L:SS (Haven't reached them).

ML:SS Koopalings are taken down in a flash like the rest of the games they appear in.

Also, please don't double post without good reason

Koopalings are never unique, nintendo has pretty much proven that already, only game ive seen them actually be unique in is a freaking fan game.

As you can imagine id rather have originals even a whiny crying king boo(albit a bit weird to see but still).

Koopalings are stupidly overused and predictable to the point where it makes me furious just knowing that they're in the game. They don't make anything interesting and never have.

ML:SS Koopalings are taken down in a flash like the rest of the games they appear in.

Yeah and if that's if you're using normal attacks, let alone bros. moves.

Only in GalacitcPetey's dreams

Joltik said:
Baby Luigi said:
I thought the bosses they had for that game was good enough.

They were, people are just butthurt that they didn't use stupid overused koopa kids that never change.
I am not intending to flame you but I see that and by the way, they weren't overused at the time. I respect your opinion but you don't have to insult people about it. Dude Dudette, in almost every sidescrolling game Bowser appears in, he is fought like he is in Super Mario Bros. 1. And what about Jr.? Sure he changed but he mostly ran around like a moron in NSMB ds. (However, I am aware you might dislike those 2 as well) Hows about Petey? Sure he's good but he is hit in the belly button every time you fight him. Also, why so mad when you know the koopalings are in a game? I personally hate Lakitu but i don't get infuriated just because I know he is in a game despite the fact I could go on and on about my hatred for Lakitu. And finally, my last words about a cry baby king boo. I just don't think it works when he goes from scaring the %#$@ out of me in Luigi's Mansion to a whiny crying little b@$#. I could understand Lemmy crying because he's such a baby, I could see Larry crying because he's the youngest of the 7, and when they other koopalings cry, I think they look relatively funny when they do. See, it works here but not with King Boo. -Aggressively, angrilyHappily sincerely yours, John Roberts.

It's a double post above. :/

As far as koopalings go IDC if they put them in a game every once in a while,but I like orginal bosses better.

JohnRoberts said:
Joltik said:
Baby Luigi said:

They were, people are just butthurt that they didn't use stupid overused koopa kids that never change.
I am not intending to flame you but I see that and by the way, they weren't overused at the time. I respect your opinion but you don't have to insult people about it. Dude Dudette, in almost every sidescrolling game Bowser appears in, he is fought like he is in Super Mario Bros. 1. And what about Jr.? Sure he changed but he mostly ran around like a moron in NSMB ds. (However, I am aware you might dislike those 2 as well) Hows about Petey? Sure he's good but he is hit in the belly button every time you fight him. Also, why so mad when you know the koopalings are in a game? I personally hate Lakitu but i don't get infuriated just because I know he is in a game despite the fact I could go on and on about my hatred for Lakitu. And finally, my last words about a cry baby king boo. I just don't think it works when he goes from scaring the %#$@ out of me in Luigi's Mansion to a whiny crying little b@$#. I could understand Lemmy crying because he's such a baby, I could see Larry crying because he's the youngest of the 7, and when they other koopalings cry, I think they look relatively funny when they do. See, it works here but not with King Boo. -Aggressively, angrilyHappily sincerely yours, John Roberts.

Problem is bowser is only the same in games that revolve around 2d aspects, aside from sm3dl. Bowser is immensely different in sm64, sunshine, and even galaxy. Koopalings respond around the same way in every game, dodge attack and jump on shell, and that's it.

Also bowser is actually interesting in rpgs as well as he isn't taken down in two seconds and usually makes for a neat boss, unless its in the very beginning of the game. Also koopa kids are characters, not normal enemies, I feel like bosses should really be different each game and koopalings never really do this, about as different as it gets is change the landscape or use some sort of different terrain. The most interesting koopalings got was in smw.

What's with the double posting? There's an edit button.

Anyways, the Koopalings should have stayed. But I'm not going to make a topic and whine about the bosses that stayed in the final.

Boss 1- Petey Piranha, the boss that GalacticPetey loves. So what.

Boss 2- Hoo, he doesn't look like anything from a Kirby game.

Boss 3- King Boo, he's crying, so what? He just wants to put off the candle flames because he hates light

Boss 4- Wiggler, should've been a enemy. But you see, it's Nintendo being themselves.

Boss 5-Gooper Blooper, nothing to say about.

Boss 6-Blizzaurus, looks like Feraligatr from Pokemon.

Boss 7-Giant Kamek, OMG IT SPINS IT'S HEAD, IT'S MIMI FROM SUPER PAPER MARIO!!!

Boss 8-Fucking Bowser again, so what?

EDIT: ninja'd twice

Joltik said:
JohnRoberts said:
Joltik said:
Baby Luigi said:

Problem is bowser is only the same in games that revolve around 2d aspects, aside from sm3dl. Bowser is immensely different in sm64, sunshine, and even galaxy. Koopalings respond around the same way in every game, dodge attack and jump on shell, and that's it.

Also bowser is actually interesting in rpgs as well as he isn't taken down in two seconds and usually makes for a neat boss, unless its in the very beginning of the game. Also koopa kids are characters, not normal enemies, I feel like bosses should really be different each game and koopalings never really do this, about as different as it gets is change the landscape or use some sort of different terrain. The most interesting koopalings got was in smw.
Yeah but it looks as if they would possibly change in this game. Just view their unused sprite sheets for the game to see what I'm talking about. If you need me to discuss what I think they would do that is unique or whatever, I will. - Spammingly Trollingly Happily Sincerely yours, John Roberts

Back