The unused Super Princess Peach Koopalings

What do yo all think of these guys being removed?

• The Koopalings should have stayed.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Nah, those kids don't need to be in the game.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I don't like about the Koopalings is that you can stomp on their heads before they can do ANYTHING, rendering their attacks useless

IceShadow1199 said:
What's with the double posting? There's an edit button.

Anyways, the Koopalings should have stayed. But I'm not going to make a topic and whine about the bosses that stayed in the final.

Boss 1- Petey Piranha, the boss that GalacticPetey loves. So what.

Boss 2- Hoo, he doesn't look like anything from a Kirby game.

Boss 3- King Boo, he's crying, so what? He just wants to put off the candle flames because he hates light

Boss 4- Wiggler, should've been a enemy. But you see, it's Nintendo being themselves.

Boss 5-Gooper Blooper, nothing to say about.

Boss 6-Blizzaurus, looks like Feraligatr from Pokemon.

Boss 7-Giant Kamek, OMG IT SPINS IT'S HEAD, IT'S MIMI FROM SUPER PAPER MARIO!!!

Boss 8-*bleep*ing Bowser again, so what?

EDIT: ninja'd twice
TBH, I don't know what those 2 reject bosses are. They just don't look like something from a mario or peach game.

They probably still have better boss fights than the Koopalings ever had.

JohnRoberts said:
Well, this discussion is halfway there to being a hot topic. Thanks for replying people. ^_^
-Lovingly, Happily yours, John Roberts
You do know that no one gives a shit whether a topic is hot or not.

JohnRoberts said:
Baby Luigi said:
They probably still have better boss fights than the Koopalings ever had.
You mean the reject bosses, the other bosses, or both?

The reject bosses. Never was a big fan of the Koopalings. I would like them only if they had memorable, fun boss fights and their boss fights fit in neither category.

JohnRoberts said:
Well, this discussion is halfway there to being a hot topic. Thanks for replying people. ^_^

So what?

JohnRobert why the heck are you double posting so much?

I still stand by my opinion of original bosses being bettter than overused koopalings.

No, you posting two times in a row. You should edit your post instead.

JohnRoberts said:
The 45th Sith Lord said:

I still stand by my opinion of original bosses being bettter than overused koopalings.
You can stand your opinion, but I do not see any double posts, do you mean my quoting or something?

When you post more twice in a row,it' called double posting and it's against the rules.(not mini modding just giving you a reminder) and do what Baby Luigi said.

JohnRoberts said:
The 45th Sith Lord said:

You can stand your opinion, but I do not see any double posts, do you mean my quoting or something?
Oh, and by reject bosses, I mean the two that look goofy and out of place. And for the last time, they were not overused at the time. Think about past time standards, not today's standards. Sheesh. (you know who I'm talking about) And this originally not supposed to be a discussion about which bosses are better. This was meant to be about what it would have been like if those kids DID appear in the game. I don't give a @#$% about Blizzarus and/or Hoo. I don't care if Petey is better than the koopalings or if it's the other way around. I just want this topic to be about what you think the koopalings would have done if they would have appeared. Okay?
Tiredly, Sincerely yours, John Roberts.

Despite my hate for the Koopalings (Don't bring it up, I beg), IMO they could've had a decent chance in the game.

And JohnRoberts, like Bowser45 and Baby Luigi said, double posting is posting twice in a row. It's against the rules and it's starting to get annoying. Try to edit your post.

Yeah, they could've been used in extra levels for example. But I guess Ninty had a good reason to shoot them down.

YoshiKong said:
Yeah, they could've been used in extra levels for example. But I guess Ninty had a good reason to shoot them down.
What is the reason? If a !@#$ load of other retro enemies are returning, then they should have also returned. What is the good reason? Is it Petey? Is it King Boo (Now with whining and crying action!)? Is it that demon Kamek guy in the cloak who spins his head? Is it that fat owl nobody cares about? Is it Gooper Blooper the pooper scooper? Is it that rejected Poke`mon nobody likes? Is it the short tempered miserable pissed off giant wiggler? Come on Ninty! i'm beggin' to know?
Begging to knowingly, wonderingly yours, John Roberts.

JohnRoberts said:
YoshiKong said:
What is the reason? If a !@#$ load of other retro enemies are returning, then they should have also returned. What is the good reason? Is it Petey? Is it King Boo (Now with whining and crying action!)? Is it that demon Kamek guy in the cloak who spins his head? Is it that fat owl nobody cares about? Is it Gooper Blooper the pooper scooper? Is it that rejected Poke`mon nobody likes? Is it the short tempered miserable pissed off giant wiggler? Come on Ninty! i'm beggin' to know?

You're one of the reasons I dislike Koopaling fans. I like all of those "stupid" bosses more than the Koopalings.

Yeah, I guess the reason was that the so called "stupid" bossed were more different from each other, and such seen as more interesting. The Koopalings became all the same and boring.

Baby Luigi said:
JohnRoberts said:
YoshiKong said:

You're one of the reasons I dislike Koopaling fans. I like all of those "stupid" bosses more than the Koopalings.
If you're going to talk about fans of the Koopalings, make your own discussion. If you want to like the other bosses in this game better, then go to the poll while you can.

@YoshiKong
Like the Koopalings didn't look like they would be the same in this game. Look at the sprite sheets and you will know what I mean. I gave the links on the first page.

JohnRoberts said:
If you're going to talk about fans of the Koopalings, make your own discussion. If you want to like the other bosses in this game better, then go to the poll while you can.

If you don't want to hear my opinions, then don't put stupid adjectives to those bosses

Okay, better the mods lock this thread before a future flamewar between BLOF and Johns starts.

IceShadow1199 said:
Okay, better the mods lock this thread before a future flamewar between BLOF and Johns starts.

Whaaa-?

JohnRoberts said:
...If you want to like the other bosses in this game better, then go to the poll while you can.

It's a forum,if it's BL's opinion then he can state it outside of the poll,even if you don't agree with dude.

Baby Luigi said:
IceShadow1199 said:

Whaaa-?

I was just trying to stop the argument. I don't want any of you people to end up like me.

The 45th Sith Lord said:
JohnRoberts said:
...If you want to like the other bosses in this game better, then go to the poll while you can.

It's a forum,if it's BL's opinion then he can state it outside of the poll,even if you don't agree with dude.

I'm a girl

Unless you THINK it's Baby Luigi doing all the speaking for me

IceShadow1199 said:
Baby Luigi said:
IceShadow1199 said:

Whaaa-?

I was just trying to stop the argument. I don't want any of you people to end up like me.

Um, it's not a flame war

Besides, I go into arguments all the time :]

Baby Luigi said:
The 45th Sith Lord said:
JohnRoberts said:

I'm a girl

Unless you THINK it's Baby Luigi doing all the speaking for me

IceShadow1199 said:
Baby Luigi said:
IceShadow1199 said:

Whaaa-?

Um, it's not a flame war

Besides, I go into arguments all the time :]
@BabyLuigi LOL You know, i really did think your were a male all along. :eek:
@IceShadow119 If it was a flame war, I would be flaming her. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just did not make this topic for discussing which bosses are better. Let's just look at the sprites and post what we think they would have done if none of the other bosses were brought into the game. Okay?

Back