Do Bandits wear masks?

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Here is something I am stumped on: is Bandit's mask really a mask or is that his face? This caused me to make poor edits to this enemy's Wiki page.
Here is the info that suggests they wear masks:
Their japanese name is likely named after Jason Vorhees who wears a mask.
They appear to be Shy Guys which are masked enemies.
They do not always make facial expressions.
It appears that they have a mask strap around their heads.

Now here's the info that suggests they don't wear masks:
They usually make facial expressions.
In the Paper Mario series, they make facial expressions while normal shy guys often don't.
Goombella's tattle says something along the lines of "Plus, the look on a Bandit's *FACE* when they fail to get an item is priceless!"

So what do you all think? Do they wear masks or not?

Yes they do wear masks

JohnRoberts said:
Wii U said:
It is a mask, you can see the string in the back and ^ this
I have already mentioned that. Have you ever thought that they might just have that band there for something?

They have random bands attached to thier heads for no reason,that makes PERFECT sense.

BTW yes they do wear masks.

JohnRoberts said:
What was that all about?

That's just ShoeyMarshall dan troop, it's what he does.

The 45th Nazgul said:
JohnRoberts said:
Wii U said:
I have already mentioned that. Have you ever thought that they might just have that band there for something?

They have random bands attached to thier heads for no reason,that makes PERFECT sense.

JohnRoberts said:
What was that all about?

That's just Shoey,it's what he does.
That's Marshal Dan Troop to you boy

Octoberry said:
The 45th Nazgul said:
JohnRoberts said:
Wii U said:

JohnRoberts said:
What was that all about?

That's just Shoey,it's what he does.
That's Marshal Dan Troop to you boy

Thta's what someone told me your name was.Srry i'll change it.

The 45th Nazgul said:
JohnRoberts said:
Wii U said:

JohnRoberts said:
What was that all about?

That's just ShoeyMarshall dan troop, it's what he does.
Since when was Raven Effect known as "Shoey"? :???:

I have no idea,that just what some people call him on here.

JohnRoberts said:

His original name is called "Goomba's Shoe*number*"

Octoberry said:
Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
Baby Luigi said:
JohnRoberts said:

His original name is called "Goomba's Shoe*number*"
Number's 15 if memory serves.
actually my original name was Iggykoopa
So you originally were roleplaying?

Thread derail, much?

Anyways, of course they do. Maybe they have a magical ability to make their masks change faces? I mean, we have Snifits who can shoot pellets from a gasmask, we have a dinosaur who lays eggs despite being male and has a long tongue. So Wynaut?

IceShadow1199 said:
Thread derail, much?

Anyways, of course they do. Maybe they have a magical ability to make their masks change faces? I mean, we have Snifits who can shoot pellets from a gasmask, we have a dinosaur who lays eggs despite being male and has a long tongue. So Wynaut?
Then how come her tattle mentions that those are faces?

Because Goombella isn't always so smart, she complains on most of her tattles and doesn't even know what Screamy (one of Luigi's partners) is. She knows what the Crystal Stars are but doesn't know that Bandit wears a mask?

By the way, you shouldn't rely so much in games, they may tell the truth or lie.

IceShadow1199 said:
Because Goombella isn't always so smart, she complains on most of her tattles and doesn't even know what Screamy (one of Luigi's partners) is. She knows what the Crystal Stars are but doesn't know that Bandit wears a mask?

By the way, you shouldn't rely so much in games, they may tell the truth or lie.

Usually they tell the truth

But sometimes lie. We can just say Goombella was being ironic or something.

IceShadow1199 said:
But sometimes lie. We can just say Goombella was being ironic or something.
Well, she looks in a book before she does the tattle. However, seeing how she was stating an opinion when called Bandit's "mask" a face, maybe that's not what the book says. Well, until Ninty tells us, the world may never know.

I don't think so. Shy Guys don't move their mouths when they talk, while Bandits do.

Back