Mario Party 9

So is there a mode where you can play the boards like in the older MPs, or are you always riding around in a car now?

New Super Yoshi said:
Apparently GAME (UK store) have not stoked Mario Party 9 or Mass Effect 3. I have also been hearing news about game are going to crash soon.
they do have it. its probably out of stock at your store

Nintendo hasn't given GAME any stock, so either that's preowned or they obtained it unlawfully...

I am probably gonna get it next Saturday since I have to finish a big project (Chicago History Fair) which is due on Friday. Then I will have no more projects for a while. Just some more days of since we have 14 days in March.

Mine will come sometime in the next 6 days. But only weekdays. Can't wait to play it.

kat-rin koopa said:
Nintendo hasn't given GAME any stock, so either that's preowned or they obtained it unlawfully...
No they where new copies in fact my mum got an email from GAME about MP9 last month

I really wanna play this so badly! I can't wait to get it and start playing. I would go straight to Magma Mine and screw the rest until I do Magma Mine twice.

YoshiGo99 said:
I really wanna play this so badly! I can't wait to get it and start playing. I would go straight to Magma Mine and screw the rest until I do Magma Mine twice.
You remind me of the day when I played Pirate Land first and then a second time before any other board in 2

So far, I got past both Toad Road (by winning) and Bob-Omb Factory (Finished 3rd) first time round but Guess what, the Game is NOT letting me get past BOO'S HORROR CASTLE because KAMEK the first two times round was going to 100% win by the time we reached the last boss and he one the 3rd I was after trying to count on Wario. It has been a Nightmare trying to get past this board.

Drilbur said:
New Super Yoshi said:
So far, I got past Toad Road (by wining).
Waaaa, I wanna get past Toad Road right now! Or else I'll scream and cry!
Are you really stuck on the first stage. (Have you only been put against 1 opponent).

I finally got past Boo's Horror Castle after four attempts although Kamek managed to collect 25 mini stars from the Final Boss Battle and Bones Stars but he still finished last with 32 mini stars.

New Super Yoshi said:
Drilbur said:
New Super Yoshi said:
So far, I got past Toad Road (by wining).
Waaaa, I wanna get past Toad Road right now! Or else I'll scream and cry!
Are you really stuck on the first stage. (Have you only been put against 1 opponent).
No, I don't even own even own the game. I was just poking fun at your spelling of winning (it looks more like whining).

I had trouble wit boos horror castle as well.

I would always get horrible rolls and i thought it was impossible for me to win because my only chance was some lucky event in a bowser space. But before the boss is actually a gate where if you don't roll the high enough number, you have to redo that small last part. But I found that out AFTER restarting it near the end.

I have done all the boards except Bomb-omb Factory, DK's, and Bowser's.

Magma Mine is the best so far.

Boo's Horror Castle is the worst. Then the others are just in the middle somewhere

I played al the boards

I also found an easy way to grind for party points. DK Jungle Ruins, 50 Banana Handicap, Easy Difficulty. A. Easy 200 points are made

The minigame mode "Choice Challenge" I think it is is amazing!

My siblings and I spent the whole night playing it.

I suggest you check it out if you haven't

Back