Mario Party 9

Does any know when its going to be released in europe?

@Easmo

Actually Toadette's last appearance was in Mario Super Sluggers released in the summer of 2008. She along with Donkey Kong are the two characters I am hoping the most to return as playable characters.

TankDempsey said:
Does any know when its going to be released in europe?

March 2, 2012 (as of now).

The Lakitu boss looks cool. The minigames look really fun.

MarioMaster15 said:
Finally a Mario Party that isn't sorta Mario themed, but fully Mario themed.
That. I mean, the MP8 had very few Mario themes in it and felt more "Carnivally".

I hope they bring back minigames and/or boards from previous installments. If not, the least there could be is extended versions of puzzle minigames from previous Mario Parties, similar to what Mario Party DS did.

Pinkie Pie said:
I hope they bring back minigames and/or boards from previous installments. If not, the least there could be is extended versions of puzzle minigames from previous Mario Parties, similar to what Mario Party DS did.

I hope so too. I don't want it be limited to puzzle games

Like others, I hope Toadette, Boo, Dry Bones, and Blooper are confirmed, but it seems unlikely. Dry Bones and Boo seem more like NPC's at this moment, no info on Toadette, and was I the only one who liked Blooper's addition? I hated Hammer Bro though.

I just can't understand how on Earth there are people who would like to see that thing called Blooper back. It's by far the worst addition ever made to any game in the history of videogames.

FMGBASKFH said:
I just can't understand how on Earth there are people who would like to see that thing called Blooper back. It's by far the worst addition ever made to any game in the history of videogames.
it's not that bad?

FMGBASKFH said:
What's so bad about Blooper? It's not like he's ugly or annoying or anything.

I quite liked Blooper. He would be choice if there was no Yoshi or Boo or Dry Bones. Boo and Dry Bones and Blooper don't seem to be playable so that leaves me with only Yoshi. But there's Shy Guy and Koopa who are new and New > Old (Characters introduced in last 3-4 Games > Characters that have been in for so long (excluding Yoshi))

The Japanese box art looked fine enough, why did they make the North American boxart such eyerape

Have you guys seen the latest trailer?

It looks cool but according to Nintendo´s description of the game (in the official web) it seems that the car thing will be the only game mode. Classic Mario Party style of gameplay is gone. I won´t lie, the co-op thing seems very good, but, once again, Nintendo cannot seem to grasp the difference between adding and replacing. I would love the car co-op mode if it was a new game mode, but not when it comes at the expense of losing previous features.

I think we've seen that one already. In fact it was the same trailer. But I dont blame you for missing it, you're just a bit late to the party. Party! Get it? Mario 'Party' 9? Yeah, that was lame

I starting to think that the car mode actually looks fun.

I liked what I saw in the last trailer. The game looks even more fun and it is beautiful too *.*

Pinkie Pie said:
This! They would make these boards unlockable to you purchase with MP points or whatever cash system the game would have.

Skyward Yoshi said:
I starting to think that the car mode actually looks fun.
It sure looks fun, but it still should have a classic mode. (hope)

The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't see any 2-vs-2 mini-game so far :'( Will this MP have no 2-vs-2 mini-game just like Wii Party?

I can't believe people say Blooper is the absolutely worst addition to any roster. Several others come up to my mind *cough*babydaisy*cough**sputter**cough*metalmario*cough*

Baby Luigi said:
I can't believe people say Blooper is the absolutely worst addition to any roster. Several others come up to my mind *cough*babydaisy*cough**sputter**cough*metalmario*cough*
I agree with this. I hated all these way more than Blooper.

Back